£0 for £7,000

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Karlosio

On Wednesday my g/f didn't put a lottery ticket on like she always does and 4 numbers came up in the draw and she does that Hot Pix thing as well. I was shocked when she told me coz she could have won £7,000.

She was bloody gutted!!

3, 9, 21 & 29 she had.

:| :| :| :|

Has anyone else missed out on a win on anything?

Karlosio said:
On Wednesday my g/f didn't put a lottery ticket on like she always does and 4 numbers came up in the draw and she does that Hot Pix thing as well. I was shocked when she told me coz she could have won £7,000.

She was bloody gutted!!

3, 9, 21 & 29 she had.

:| :| :| :|

Has anyone else missed out on a win on anything?

years ago i used to put the same 6 numbers on all the time, anyhow, about a year back, when i'd stopped playin, 5 of the buggers came out. :cry:

M

Mig

Made the mistake of putting on 5 lines a week since the lottery started and used the same when the Wednesday draw began. It's being going for about 8 years now and I've won £220 quid in total. At a rough guess must have spent about 4 grand :axe: Too scared they'll come up now to stop!!:$

cam

Registered Member
Mar 30, 2003
In a world of my own
I remember the very first lottry that came out and i was adamant i was going to win and i was even more gutted when i didnt :axe:

won 10.00 once and in the same week the syndicate at work got 5 numers but there was 42 of us in it so we got 60.00 each

still I got 70.00 1 week for £2.00 not bad :)

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
once i got 4 numbers and spent all night dreaming of what i was going to spend the thousands on......................

Rushed to spar first thing in the morning and i only got £72!

Gutted!:(

M

Mig

Know what you mean Lesley, 4 numbers only came up once for me, thought I was in there and got £68 quid. Wish they could sort it so the jackpot was smaller and the rest of the dough is put in to the 4 and 5 numbers so you got more chance of winning something half decent!!

glazzy

Jan 4, 2002
once put the lottery on ...usual 3 lines and the next day realised i'd won a tenner, checked the ticket to make sure and there were only 2 lines, the 3rd line was there but the numbers weren't there...if that makes sense....and trust it to be the line i bloody needed, only a tenner but i was p'd off:cry:

a few months ago the numbers came out and i had every number below including the bonus ball, eg 16 and i had 15...every single 1 was 1 below:(

jayne x

ZENZEN

Jun 13, 2002
Northern Ireland
www.coachniteclub.com
I got four numbers a month or so ago, thought happy days, bit of cash!! Ended up getting £28, f*cking disgrace if you ask me. But hey I'm still playing, once I get six numbers i'll be happy!! LOL!!!

I don't know if it's an urban legend, but a friend says it was in the news.

Apparently some guy was having a birthday party, so his wife and some of his guests set up a practical joke. They bought a lottery ticket for him and also carefully grafted in the same numbers as the ticket into the winning numbers section of that day's newspaper. When the guy opened up his birthday card he found the lottery ticket. His party guests encouraged him to check the newspaper, which they happened to have handy. When the person opened the paper, he stared at the paper in shock. Then he stood up, turned to his wife and told her that he wanted her out of the house and out of his life immediately. He said he didn't really love her and that he had been sleeping with her sister for two years!

gag2.gif

cam

Registered Member
Mar 30, 2003
In a world of my own
LMFAO there was deffo trouble there.

I know one guy who taped the previous weeks lotto on a video then went out and bought a ticket with the previous weeks numbers on it and played the video for a night in with him and his mrs, he gave her the ticket to check when the winning numbers came up and she thought they had won and was going mental till he told her the truth.

She divorced him !