07 mixes help

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Tino

Sep 17, 2002
Bridlington
:D Can anyone point me in the right direction to listen/download any up to date mixes

current dance is not my strong point but fancy checking some out as not taken an interest for a while now, been onto a few different sites, many thanks to the links section on this site as well, but not sure what to look for,

i prefer the more 'house' side of things but partial to a few breakbeats as well, if anyone can tell me specific dj's (other than the big names) or clubs to look out for it would be much appreciated

thanks in advance:thumbsup:

Tino

Craig Luck

Jul 28, 2007
Try this site. It's not working properly for me this morning but I've downloaded this dj's last two mixes. Tech house is the style apparently. Highly recommend "Under the covers" which might still be up, although that was his August mix so he might have a September one up and ready.

/ / / DJ CRAIG GUNN / / /

Let me know what you think if you d/l.

Craig Luck

Jul 28, 2007
Kate Lawler giv that ago shes done sum nice mixes there

Haha. On another site I've been using they've been arguing about Kate Lawler for ages. Nobody managed to find any actual mixes by her to see if she's any good. Thanks for the link. Will get a debate re-started once I can get back on that site (another that isn't working today).

Do you think she's any good btw? She seemed really friendly when I bumped into her at an after party last year but I can't remember her set.