1 4 from the archives

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Joker Jen

VIP Gold Member
Oct 8, 2001
Secret Location in Gotham City
Do any of u remember a feature on radio 1 (I know hiss & boo big time) called our tune? I remember it as a big feature from Simon Bate's mid 2 l8 mornin slot at 11:00am. Does any1 know any different??????

Cheers in advance.......................

thank u please

nowthen

Nov 6, 2002
Stockport
The Joker said:
Do any of u remember a feature on radio 1 (I know hiss & boo big time) called our tune? I remember it as a big feature from Simon Bate's mid 2 l8 mornin slot at 11:00am. Does any1 know any different??????

Cheers in advance.......................

thank u please

Yeah yer spot on - 11am Simon Bates . It always remindes me of when Id just left school (1990) an was workin in a big mill an that was the highlight of the day. To hear someones else is havin a even shitter time than you in the sweaty mill, used to cheer me right up hearin about familys bein wiped out in car crashes to the background of that crap tune!!:eyebrow:

nowthen

Nov 6, 2002
Stockport
The Joker said:
cheers m8 cheered me up no end!! Was it ever in steve wright's show????

I was just thinkin that meself. I'm sure it was always on at 11am an I associate steve wright in the afternoon but he might av done the mid mornin show b4 that.

Joker Jen

VIP Gold Member
Oct 8, 2001
Secret Location in Gotham City
nowthen said:
I was just thinkin that meself. I'm sure it was always on at 11am an I associate steve wright in the afternoon but he might av done the mid mornin show b4 that.

Me n all m8!! Don't remember steve wright ever doin the mid mornin show but cat's convinced that he had it in his show we've even got a wager on the b*gger......................

P.S. main reason 4 the question I cudn't remember simon bate's name at the time

nowthen

Nov 6, 2002
Stockport
The Joker said:
Me n all m8!! Don't remember steve wright ever doin the mid mornin show but cat's convinced that he had it in his show we've even got a wager on the b*gger......................

P.S. main reason 4 the question I cudn't remember simon bate's name at the time

ooh I think she's right. I can even hear his(wright) daft voice readin it out when I think back.

nowthen

Nov 6, 2002
Stockport
Here he is...... nothin about wrighty doin it tho.....

Jesus , no wonder he went into radio , far too ugly for TV.

Attachments

• masterbates.jpg
    0 bytes · Views: 610