aint mondays great (!)

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Karlosio

Oh I do love mondays!

Getting up at 5.30am to start at 7.00am. To get a lift in and find out half way there he had a flat tyre and we both forgot our mobile phones so with me hitching it into work and get a bolloxing from the boss and then take calls from new clients to which you have no idea of what they are talking about.

Lovely start to the week!

NOT!!:mad:

cam

Registered Member
Mar 30, 2003
In a world of my own
good to see yer back in fella :)

and we lost a hampster this morning, bloody thing got out last night

great start to the day although i was out the house before lauren noticed and all hell broke loose :)

Karlosio

Yeh, effin flu last week.. It bloody hit me hard... but got rid of it after a few vodkas on fri nite.

Found myself a lady this weekend:luv: and by feck she is lovely. katrina is her name and doesn't live far away from me neither.

I still forgot yer CD bud... i'll try an remember it t'mor morn.

Karlosio

Well shes 25 years old.. older than me (22). She is one fit lady :p she has a great sense of humour and loves dance tunes (which is good). I have known her for a while now but on saturday night she came up to me and said that she really likes me and would like to go out with her. !! Which is nice. See how things go m8.. I've fancied her 4 a while but I didn't have a clue that she thought that too!

I had a good nite on saturday:p :$