Anthem Room - General Chat etc

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Joker Jen

VIP Gold Member
Oct 8, 2001
Secret Location in Gotham City
Right ere u go peeps, u can chat, ask questions, say who u want 2 win, who u voted etc etc on this thread, mixes however mus still go on the poll thread!! Any mixes posted on this thread will b deleted!!

Bubbles

Feb 15, 2004
I found it hard to vote in this one :( I had to vote for lee ov course ;) but the second vote was too hard so i just didnt bother didnt think it was fair for me to choose out ov the rest ov em even tho i wanted to give a vote to you all :thumbsup:

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
I would just like to say.....

Thanks for all your votes in this poll. They are really appreciated :D

If i do get to play i would want to do the warm up set. And will play some funky house and piano tunes to get peeps ready for the main lads after me.

It would be one of the first time i would have played out in a club so would really appreciate the experience :)

Andy

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
I ave posted a reply to this thread with a thank you note and a brief description of wat to expect if i get the chance to play but it seems to have been deleted. Can someone tell me why :S I would at leat expect a pm to explain.

Andy :confused:

Joker Jen

VIP Gold Member
Oct 8, 2001
retroandy said:
I ave posted a reply to this thread with a thank you note and a brief description of wat to expect if i get the chance to play but it seems to have been deleted. Can someone tell me why :S I would at leat expect a pm to explain.

Andy :confused:
It was me that deleted it, if u read butty's post he's asked 2 keep the replies 2 DJ's posts with mixes in them, he doesn't want the thread 2 get clogged with loads of posts & the mixes gettin lost along the way. This is y there's 2 other threads 4 general chit chat etc! I've reinstated ur post, split it out & then merged it in this thread. Soz didn't mean 2 cause any confusion or owt!!

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
The Joker said:
It was me that deleted it, if u read butty's post he's asked 2 keep the replies 2 DJ's posts with mixes in them, he doesn't want the thread 2 get clogged with loads of posts & the mixes gettin lost along the way. This is y there's 2 other threads 4 general chit chat etc! I've reinstated ur post, split it out & then merged it in this thread. Soz didn't mean 2 cause any confusion or owt!!

I read it as if he was saying only dj's can reply to the thread. I didnt realise it was for links to mixes. I aint got any done that are online just wanted to say thanks for all the votes as i was pretty shocked by how many i had seen as i aint played out before :$

Andy

Joker Jen

VIP Gold Member
Oct 8, 2001
retroandy said:
I read it as if he was saying only dj's can reply to the thread. I didnt realise it was for links to mixes. I aint got any done that are online just wanted to say thanks for all the votes as i was pretty shocked by how many i had seen as i aint played out before :$

Andy
Yep it cud read it that way but 2 keep the polls as natter free as poss I created 2 new threads so that general natter, dj's sayin thanks, styles of tunes that will b played on the nite etc etc cud b posted & the main poll kept free 4 the mixes so that they r easy 2 find 4 peeps that want 2 have a listen!!

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
The Joker said:
Yep it cud read it that way but 2 keep the polls as natter free as poss I created 2 new threads so that general natter, dj's sayin thanks, styles of tunes that will b played on the nite etc etc cud b posted & the main poll kept free 4 the mixes so that they r easy 2 find 4 peeps that want 2 have a listen!!

Ok no worries sorry for confusion. I should learn to read the threads properly before posting :$

Andy

GRIMMY

Aug 19, 2002
Manchester
get-me.to
I've just done a stoopid thing! :|

I was voting on the poll and for some strange reason I decided to vote one at a time. So, I made my first selection and hit vote. Now I can't vote for another dj as it won't let me. Gutted n'all cos it was Dannsters vote that was next. Sorry mate :$

Katoosh

Mar 1, 2004
Newton-le-willows
Don't worry I have voted for Pegasus - the winged-ed Dannster! :thumbsup:

GRIMMY said:
I've just done a stoopid thing! :|

I was voting on the poll and for some strange reason I decided to vote one at a time. So, I made my first selection and hit vote. Now I can't vote for another dj as it won't let me. Gutted n'all cos it was Dannsters vote that was next. Sorry mate :$

dannster

VIP Silver Member
Nov 11, 2001
Haydock
www.dannster.com
Thanks To Everyone who has voted - much appreciated nice one! :D

I have banged another Anthems mix up for u to check out on the poll tread so go and av a gander!

Last edited: