Apart from tunes.......

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Joker Jen

VIP Gold Member
Oct 8, 2001
Secret Location in Gotham City
wot makes u smile no matter wot mood ur in????????

1 of the gatemen where I work always manages 2 put a smile on me. He's always got a huge grin on his face & waves at u when go thro the gate & no matter wot frame of mind I'm I always end up havin a better day, sad I know but that's jus me don't take much does it????:eek: :eek: :eek: :$ :$ :D :D

Phil

Jun 21, 2002
Leeds, UK
This place!!!!...

No matter how bad things are, or what mood I'm in, or what kinda of day I've had, a few mins on here and I'm usually in a better mood!.

U r all pretty ace.

Phil

Jun 21, 2002
Leeds, UK
pacman said:
Me dog lucy, she always makes me feel better no matter what frame of mind Im in - And she's seen some vexed heads on me.

Yep, have to second that one Pacman, pets are cool, don't have one at my place now, but a quick visit to my sister and getting abused by her parrot usually puts a smile on mi face,

I've taught it loads of phrases!... currently working on "Get back yer bastards, I'll break yer legs!"

Phil

Jun 21, 2002
Leeds, UK
pacman said:
Parrot????? COOL

I well want a parrot but just not about enough to have one as they get lonely dont they.

Yeah, they need a hell of a lot of mental stimulation, and they don't come cheap.

This bird is talented tho'!, not the usual "who's a pretty boy then" rubbish, I've taught it to whistle, n' say loads, the bloody thing could probably get by in a jazz bad, it's amazin', makes me laugh, it's mad. No-one apart from my sister, her hubby and me like it, everyone is sh*t scared of it, but I reckon it plays on that...

Dj M Jaxx

Oct 12, 2001
YORK UK
www.myspace.com
Got to be cooking for me, I love making dishes from all over the world. Love to entertain people with some gud grub and music

This place as well.....cheers me up more time than you will ever know

Now....... Who's for a curry:p

VinylAnimal

Jul 18, 2001
West Yorkshire
The Joker said:
He's always got a huge grin on his face & waves at u when go thro the gate

lmao hes buzzin his tits off most of the time thats why hes always so happy :D

lololol hes supposed to be a security guard :eek:

if them iranian terrorists off back to the future came screeching through in the vw camper van hed smile lift the barrier and wave em through..... :crazy: