Art of Mix- Master Brass

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Tino

Sep 17, 2002
Bridlington
Been looking for a copy on Mighty quinn for a while, usual story been outbid on a couple, too tight to pay some prices:$

over the weekend found out a 'friend of a friend' is selling some tunes and this was one of them, however it turned out to be a copy on 'wickedest sound', the mixes appear identical and it checked out on discogs, however i'm a bit of a snob about these things so can anyone give me any info on this release, was it official is it a bootleg etc???

do i take it for a tenner which would be a bargain for the mighty quinn or stick to looking for that copy?

help needed:D

Tino

betty spaghetti

Nov 21, 2006
Been looking for a copy on Mighty quinn for a while, usual story been outbid on a couple, too tight to pay some prices:$

over the weekend found out a 'friend of a friend' is selling some tunes and this was one of them, however it turned out to be a copy on 'wickedest sound', the mixes appear identical and it checked out on discogs, however i'm a bit of a snob about these things so can anyone give me any info on this release, was it official is it a bootleg etc???

do i take it for a tenner which would be a bargain for the mighty quinn or stick to looking for that copy?

help needed:D

Tino

Take it for a tenner, and hold out for the proper one...Its a fecking tune an a half is that un, I heard the B side (I think it was) last weekend...Master Brass without the brass-lol. Its sounded mint :thumbsup:

Konspiracy

Sep 9, 2002
Was Manchestoh, Now Yorkshire
It isnt a bootleg. Soundz Wicked was a UK label that mainly licenced European tracks (such as Art of Mix and Smallage - Together). It wasnt around for very long

Depends if you want the original Italian release, the mixes are identical, as you say

:thumbsup:

Tino

Sep 17, 2002
Bridlington
art of mix

Cheers for that, think i'll take it as you say and carry on holding out for a copy of the italian aswell for reasonable pennies

cheers:thumbsup:

Tino

Sep 17, 2002
Bridlington
Art of mix

:$ I am scaring myself about being anal with this bud, not so long ago i would have bought any copy just to play it, including a booty

i used to be the one laughing at people paying twice as much for original copies of tunes, i've now turned into that person:eek:

good news is i've now got a mighty quinn copy that with postage cost me just short of £18, happy with that, thing is i will probably still get the other one anyway, now i'm really scaring myself

:thumbsup: Tino