Big Brother

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Joker Jen

VIP Gold Member
Oct 8, 2001
Secret Location in Gotham City
am not sure I quite believe this yet but 1 of me m8's thinks that Lisa (the newbie in the house) ain't female but bloke that's had the sex change op! Apparantly (accordin 2 me m8 & she's in the know cos she works on the sex change pre op ward) the chin is the last op they have & Lisa's is the wrong shape 2 have been born female! Checked out her pic with that of a bloke online & I gotta say it's made me have 2nd thoughts!! Am open 2 any1's views on this cos it's been picklin me brain all day (I know it don't take a lot!) So come on then shoot me down in flames!!!!

Joker Jen

VIP Gold Member
Oct 8, 2001
Re: hi

Zoneraver said:
Ive heard that rumour as well

dont forget about the Bomb Scare that happening as we read this

Some suspect packagae has been found and everybodyies been evacuated

Alan

Is that y it weren't on tonite at 8:30 as usual, thought I'd lost the plot completely????????

Jonno

Jul 15, 2001
Possibly. I hope not though because I find her quite attractive and then it'll be Thailand all over again :condom: :$ :cry:

What's happened with Big Brother tonight? They haven't shown the 8.30 show due to "technical difficulties" - what's all that about? Perhaps Lisa's surgeon has turned up and threatened to spill the beans or summat.

Jonno

Jul 15, 2001
Ah bomb scare eh. I wonder if the package will turn out to contain the bits they chopped off Lisa!

Joker Jen

VIP Gold Member
Oct 8, 2001
Jonno said:
Possibly. I hope not though because I find her quite attractive and then it'll be Thailand all over again :condom: :$ :cry:

lololololololololol u got summat u wanna share with ur m8????

Jonno said:
What's happened with Big Brother tonight? They haven't shown the 8.30 show due to "technical difficulties" - what's all that about? Perhaps Lisa's surgeon has turned up and threatened to spill the beans or summat.

I mus have spent bout 15 mins checkin & re-checkin the teletext & me watct cos I cudn't believe it weren't on, thought I'd tripped out totally!!

Ed

Aug 1, 2002
London
Jonno said:

Lol! Very mysterious creatures as Alan Partridge used to say.

Ill be very surprised if she is a he, too feminine, unless shes one of those hermaphrodites who look like one sex but have the tackle of another.
What a strange and mysterious world it is!

Biskit

Jun 7, 2002
Chorley
www.chorley.fm
Its been cancelled coz Ray is dead against freaky peeps, n Lisa admitted her name used to be Dave, n when he found out he tried leathering her!! Thing is, he~she Lisa turned round n upper cut Ray n knocked him flat out, in doing so, he~she's wig fell off and then everyone pilled on and kick the shit out of Dave!!

johns_ar

Feb 20, 2002
www.northeastclubchat.co.uk
bb4 lisa a bloke, whats everyone on about shes mint

big_brother_lisa.jpg

bigtruck

Jun 20, 2002
salford
www.c2sportsclub.co.uk
Biskit said:
Its been cancelled coz Ray is dead against freaky peeps, n Lisa admitted her name used to be Dave, n when he found out he tried leathering her!! Thing is, he~she Lisa turned round n upper cut Ray n knocked him flat out, in doing so, he~she's wig fell off and then everyone pilled on and kick the shit out of Dave!!
...............nice 1 ;)