7PM - TIPSY
8PM - PISSED
8.30PM - Shabba gets her arse out!!!
9PM - WRECKLESS

10PM - ON THE FLOOR
11PM - IN THE AMBULANCE
11.02PM - AT BLACKPOOL VIC A&E

& If ur still not done yet...

2PM (((((((((( TICKTURDS + BABY J's HOUSE PARTY )))))))))

mmm, solids, liquids + hot smoke all welcome! - Only 5 min walk from town centre. :turn:

ClaireW

Aug 1, 2003
Manchester
Danny said:
coolio :thumbsup:

is this gunna be takin place durin the b'pool weekender? hows all that going claire anyways? is the hotel ok with us lot cumin over? :fekked: :) ;)

Yeah all seems to be going ok Danny hun.. just waiting for a couple more peeps deposits at Timeless this weekend then I can send it off and confirm the places :thumbsup:

'Shabba'

Mar 3, 2003
Sniffing glue........again!
ClaireB said:
Yeah all seems to be going ok Danny hun.. just waiting for a couple more peeps deposits at Timeless this weekend then I can send it off and confirm the places :thumbsup:

How many people are going on the blackplool trip?????

We need to get this sorted cos i'm not paying for a hotel if i'm going back to tickturd and baby j's!!!!!!!!

If we're going back for a party, anyone who wants to crash there might aswell and anyone who wants a comfy private room can stay at the hotel.

ClaireW

Aug 1, 2003
Manchester
Shabba said:
How many people are going on the blackplool trip?????

We need to get this sorted cos i'm not paying for a hotel if i'm going back to tickturd and baby j's!!!!!!!!

If we're going back for a party, anyone who wants to crash there might aswell and anyone who wants a comfy private room can stay at the hotel.
There is about 20 going and about 15 or so paid so far .. only waiting on yours at Timeless and some off SJ and then I can send it all off :confused:

'Shabba'

Mar 3, 2003
ClaireB said:
There is about 20 going and about 15 or so paid so far .. only waiting on yours at Timeless and some off SJ and then I can send it all off :confused:

Well there's still 2 1/2 months so i'd hold back booking the hotel til we know what the plan is, sort out who wants to do what. If we stay at baby j's we could have a proper party and get the decks set up, for those of us who don't want to go straight to bed.

If you want me to sort it out, pm me a list of people going and i'll pm them to see what they want to do.

It could save 100's of ££££££££'s

ClaireW

Aug 1, 2003
Manchester
Shabba said:
Well there's still 2 1/2 months so i'd hold back booking the hotel til we know what the plan is, sort out who wants to do what. If we stay at baby j's we could have a proper party and get the decks set up, for those of us who don't want to go straight to bed.

If you want me to sort it out, pm me a list of people going and i'll pm them to see what they want to do.

It could save 100's of ££££££££'s

Only problem is if we hold back any longer we could loose the rooms ??

If ya want to put a new post up and as well I will PM ya the peeps that are going and they can decide whether they want to stay in a hotel or stay at Baby J's .. :)

'Shabba'

Mar 3, 2003
ClaireB said:
Only problem is if we hold back any longer we could loose the rooms ??

If ya want to put a new post up and as well I will PM ya the peeps that are going and they can decide whether they want to stay in a hotel or stay at Baby J's .. :)

A couple of weeks shouldn't make any difference, at least that way everyone can decide what they want to do. :thumbsup:

'Shabba'

Mar 3, 2003
woody said:
what i meant was after all the effort she put in trying to find a suitable hotel that we can all go back to late on, and then trying to change the plan and go to a houseparty...whats the point in gettin a hotel in the first place, and surely not EVERYBODY can crash over at the house.....

Fair enough, i'm happy to do anything. The offers there if anyone wanted to thats all.

Bearing in mind that the hotel is gonna cost us over £400 in total, its purely another option being put on the table :thumbsup:

woody said:
what i meant was after all the effort she put in trying to find a suitable hotel that we can all go back to late on, and then trying to change the plan and go to a houseparty...whats the point in gettin a hotel in the first place, and surely not EVERYBODY can crash over at the house.....

Totall confusion........ Isnt the main idea of the hotel is that it has a BAR that stays open till whenever we say???!?!?!?! :confused:
And ofc people can sleep if they wish

ClaireW

Aug 1, 2003
Manchester
Shabba said:
Fair enough, i'm happy to do anything. The offers there if anyone wanted to thats all.

Bearing in mind that the hotel is gonna cost us over £400 in total, its purely another option being put on the table :thumbsup:

My only gripe is that I feel bad letting the hotel down knowing they are expecting me to send £200 over this weekend and then allocating us all them rooms and then me now turning round and saying .. well we might not all be staying or might not want all the rooms etc etc etc

Am happy to take suggestions off peeps as to if they are ok with staying at the hotel or want a refund of their deposit :cry:

I just really dont know where to go from here :confused: ........... as towards forward planning, paying the deposits etc etc.

All I can say is if we dont pay this weekend we will loose the rooms anyhow :(

ClaireW

Aug 1, 2003
Manchester
Shabba said:

So am I cancelling your place at the hotel sweetie :love:

ClaireW

Aug 1, 2003
Manchester
I think the best plan is to preted this post never existed

All go out on the beer and then see how peeps feel at the end of the night if they want to go back to the party or have had enough and want to go to the hotel to bed :thumbsup:

Either way I have to send the money on Saturday peeps :love: