coldy flu thing

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

AB45

Dec 31, 2003
Essex
Just getting over it myself m8. Lasted for about a week, started with a sore throat went on to a cold.Loads apeeps down here with it. I wont moan though bescause im a man and the slightest winge we have about a cold you women always chuck the pain of child birth in our faces, so actually it was a breeze, never felt better lol.

Str33tb0y

Sep 14, 2005
aww bloody hate being ill, hate the fact you cant function properly, Hate the way you cant taste your food...smoking is horrible...but maybe thats a good thing :confused:

feel for ya mate. Honey and Lemon or a Hot toddy usually works well for me

hope you feel better soon

Mojo

Jan 27, 2005
Ricky`s in Leeds
Ive had it since saturday, its like a really bad head cold with a touch of flu. The aches have gone but me eds stilling banging, this is in the Leeds area and the young`ns have been full of it aswell (arn`t they always).

I was off work on tuesday and was that bad i nearly didnt go for a game of golf. :D

nowthen

Nov 6, 2002
Stockport
Str33tb0y said:
aww bloody hate being ill, hate the fact you cant function properly, Hate the way you cant taste your food...smoking is horrible...but maybe thats a good thing :confused:

Was just thinkin that before....only had a few cigs all day...an ended up launchin them after half a cig cos they taste like lickin the ashtray. :mad:

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Woke up with a sore ish throat yesterday n though thats it here comes a cold :( but ive woke up today feeling ok :confused: so ive had plenty o fresh orange for a dose of vit c n we'll see what happens :thumbsup:

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
You all need to build up your resistance to the cold ya bunch of whingers :p

Working in those boiling hot offices all day doesn't help you all though and neither does taking something for the weekend, because it lowers your imune system. I'm sure that cutting out the second point isn't an option for some of you though ;) , so tell your bosses to open the windows and let some fresh air into the place.

Just wearing a t shirt & shorts up until december might help you all too ;) :)