Collection for sale

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Tino

Sep 17, 2002
Bridlington
:cry: Right here goes, after much thought i have decided to sell my vinyl collection as it is just collecting dust nowadays due to the fact that I have no turntables to play them on.

There is over 900 tunes here all dating from 88-94, nothing later than that. To make it easy there is a few different styles to choose from

Piano Tunes/classics as loved by this site
Old skool hardcore (more the Belgian hoover type than the breakbeat type)
Old skool Hip Hop
Early rave/house (ie before the piano/rave91/92 era)
House 93/95

I do have lists available but at the moment they would be posted to you and are very rough (if its a particular mix you want better off asking first)

If as is more realistic you just want a couple of tunes, email me and I will tell you if I have them. You are looking at mainly the anthem/popular tracks rather than anything really obscure.

They will be reasonable prices but at the same time I won't give anything away!!!!!!!!

Open to offers though

Cheers

Tino

:D :D :D :mad:

butty

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 15, 2001
Manchester
www.oldskoolanthems.com
lol u shud change ur name to vinylanimal quey but ya cant coz erm we already got 1 maybe vinylanimal mark 2 or summet :axe:

give us a week or summet tino till he gets thru what hes orderd already n il make a list of anthems hes after and email em ya n u can let us know hwich ones u got in the mean time n e lists u make up send em 2 me buttyoldskool@hotmail.com n i can see if me or he is after n e :thumbsup:

digthemusic

Mar 25, 2002
burnley
Recieved the record black riot today tino m8.Cheers for an old classic in excellent condition to say i only asked for it on saturday.I`ll take my hat of to you.Glad to do business with you:thumbsup:

Big thanks digthemusic:D :D :D

Pixie

Jul 16, 2001
Back oop north!
www.
Re: Tunes

Quey said:
Hiya m8,

Deffo interested in buying some tunes from ya. Just starting up myself and don't know the names of a lot of the tunes i am after so will get Butty to speak to ya and sort out what I want.

Q

What's your e-bay name Quey cos I think you've bid for some tunes that I was after...... :mad: ;)