Come back to osa

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Gernster

Nov 8, 2002
Huddersfield
evening all,

I posted here about, christ, must have been 12 months ago, when my mate was doing an old skool night in huddersfield.

I suppose i did flog his night a bit on here, but I just wanted anyone local to know about the night.

Anyway, the bars been refirbed & they are onlly into modern lounge house now.............

I would like to get back into the old skool ands chat abou the good old days, also find our about other old skool nights in the area, as since my mates night went west ive been missing a good reto night out.I know this board has a great laid back vibe and Johns_ar & wildpitch are both members of another board I frequent, so hopefully ill be able to make a contribution here.

Bobleeno

Jun 24, 2003
Chills.
welcome bak mate, 12 months... how did u do it ?? i can barely go a few hours before i need this place:thumbsup: :D

hudderfax, thats where the camel club is, smooth beats in there i rekkon. nearly fell asleep ;) seriously cool vibe

Gernster

Nov 8, 2002
Huddersfield
yeah the club in question was bar non, now, 'session', same owners, but a complete revamp.

Camel is a good laught, saturdays is 70's funk, soul, northern soul etc. good tunes, but cant go to often or it gets a bit samey......

oh & im addicted to another board, but will try to attend here!

Miss C

May 18, 2003
New York
Gernster said:
evening all,

I posted here about, christ, must have been 12 months ago, when my mate was doing an old skool night in huddersfield.

I suppose i did flog his night a bit on here, but I just wanted anyone local to know about the night.

Anyway, the bars been refirbed & they are onlly into modern lounge house now.............

I would like to get back into the old skool ands chat abou the good old days, also find our about other old skool nights in the area, as since my mates night went west ive been missing a good reto night out.I know this board has a great laid back vibe and Johns_ar & wildpitch are both members of another board I frequent, so hopefully ill be able to make a contribution here.

If u want an old skool night in huddersfield 'goodtimes' is ur best bet. Next ones on boxing day, check out the events section 4 details. Its a reeeeeally good night every time n its usually rammed seen as its the only old skool night round here really.
What was the night your mate was running? wasnt recreation by any chance was it?

Gernster

Nov 8, 2002
Huddersfield
No,it was reminisce at bar nonm good night but the last one died a death and then the club closed.............

I didnt know there was a good times in Hudds? which club??

Miss C

May 18, 2003
New York
Its only just moved here from morley. Its where babylon used to be, the clubs now called 'rhythms in indigo', its near bar non actually, across frm the train station. Loads of people off osa go so ull av plenty of company :D

Gernster

Nov 8, 2002
Huddersfield
i havent been to rythms, didnt think it was very busy club, mind you im a bit out of the loop club wise, been doing up a house i bought a few months ago and havent been out much.....

Miss C

May 18, 2003
New York
it isnt a busy club atall apart from goodtimes which gets v.full. so get yourself down there 4 gods sake i wudnt tell u it was good if it was poop ;)

northern minx

Jan 10, 2003
the universe!
www.awakenUnow.com
welcome welcome welcome!

pull up a chair, mines a stella plz:D

so wots the other board u frequent?

and if ya wanting good times, it spot on :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: proper good nite,

ben fisher is ya man, check out events section, wing him a private message, he'l sort u out:)

be seein ya round then eh! enjoy:p