Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

cam

Registered Member
Mar 30, 2003
In a world of my own
The Joker said:
well u've finally talked more than enouff crap & have overtaken me in the postin stakes!! So have the spot with me total blessin & hope u stay up there 4 a long time :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Well hun, I have to admit, talking more shit than you was hard, and there were times that I was ready to pack it in, but when I start something I stick at it (usually), I had a lot of encouragement from everyone at work though trying to give me work to do, so I suppose I cant really take all the credit for it hun, but i will :p

Miss C

May 18, 2003
New York
Gosh thats a day i never thought i'd see, but will you stick around to keep it up. Some seem to join, post about a squillion posts an the space of 5 minutes, then dissapear!

cam

Registered Member
Mar 30, 2003
In a world of my own
Miss C said:
Gosh thats a day i never thought i'd see, but will you stick around to keep it up. Some seem to join, post about a squillion posts an the space of 5 minutes, then dissapear!

I aint going anywhere till I start me new job hun :D

and even then working from home I'll be bobbing on every now and then ;) :D

cam

Registered Member
Mar 30, 2003
In a world of my own
Miss C said:
Oooh a new job eh, and when do you start?

probably in the new year hun :)

hopeing so cause im down seeing Connor over xmas and the induction is in Manchester so ill be down just after xmas as well if its the new year :)

pretty mint job like, work from home, laptop car and phone and more than double what im on here :D

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Looks like its not jus ur post count thats on the up eh babes! :D :D

Get in there......and a massive well done! Youll be employin people soon so dont forget im first on the list fer a decent job lol.... ;) :p :wave: