Denvers 17.01.04 - An Apology.

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Ginger Legacy

Jan 14, 2003
MANCHESTER
Wowsers.....

Sorry people, the team we're away last week, skiing in Andorra, we were updated every coupla hours & we knew there was a lot of attitude on saturday night & it broke my heart being too far away to do anything about it, I'd be interested to know whether it was just last week when there were problems or whether its each & every week that you feel there is a lot of attitude.

Reading all the comments has devastated me to be honest & the door policy is to get an awful lot tighter for we cant be having people coming out for a good time feeling threatened, cos that just isn't on. I'd rather close the club than have you's feeling like that.

We do apologise whole-heartedly & I guarantee ya its gonna be a long time until we go on holiday again!! Prescha re-opens this week, so they can have all the dickheads. Stick with us guys, we assure you this is no more than a temporary blip, we've a meeting with the owners of Denvers tomorrow & i'm gonna take a print out of all your comments & demand that something is done about the door which was obviously lax.

Please PM me with any gripes, ideas & comments, cos we value them!!

Carl, Phil, Cameron & all At Vision Classix

Miss C

May 18, 2003
New York
yeh but that wasnt due to there being w*nkers in there, i just saw a bouncer smashing some1s face into the ground outside. nice :|

S-J

Staff member
VIP Gold Member

Hya
... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Fair play to you .. I was so horrified after Saturday Nights little adventure, I can quite Honestly say that I'm soooo impressed with your attitude here!!

Manchester
has lost the majority of "Bang On Old Skool Clubs" there just ain't none left anymore. (Well apart from Timeless which is only once a month)

You have a real oppertunity to make a killing here! The North West Old Skool Krew need somewhere Local and Denvers has without a doubt got potential!!

So to read what you have put on here, Has made me feel that Yes I will come back again to give you guys the benefit of the doubt!! I just hope that we can fully hold you to each statement that you have posted on here!!
S-J x