Depressed today!!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

josie

Jan 11, 2005
not far from wigan pier
Well the day has arrived, boyfriend has gone to magaluf early this morning on a stag do till monday! :( Cant eat and cant stop thinking about what he is doing right now!!!
Was going to go to Southport tonight and stay over at my dads, but i would have to drive there and drive home tomorrow.
So may just stop in with a few mates and have a few drinks, as i am going round town tomorrow night!!
Didnt think i would feel this bad! Just dont want to be on my own, lonely!!
HELP

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
cutter said:
:$ ive cum allready :$

on a serious note i might be some time as im wanking......................

Cutter, ffs!

Nurse, the wanking spanner!!

Oh, tip:

Iron thong whilst wearing it for that extra special burning sensation :fekked: :condom: :gigolo:

josie

Jan 11, 2005
not far from wigan pier
cutter said:
:$ ive cum allready :$

on a serious note i might be some time as im walking......................
How many mph do you walk!!
So then i can work it out when you will arrive!!!
Oh and by the way he hasnt rang yet, got a text last night on my daughters phone cos she has his old sim, so he remembered number, but doesnt know mine!!!
text read, Tell your mum i have arrived safe, i will ring her tomorrow, and that i love her!! he is up to summat!!

cutter

Sep 17, 2003
LDN
WWW.PIRATEREVIVAL.CO.UK
josie said:
How many mph do you walk!!
So then i can work it out when you will arrive!!!
Oh and by the way he hasnt rang yet, got a text last night on my daughters phone cos she has his old sim, so he remembered number, but doesnt know mine!!!
text read, Tell your mum i have arrived safe, i will ring her tomorrow, and that i love her!! he is up to summat!!

4-5 mph ( depends on the wind direction )

and dont they call it shagaluf???

hmmmmmmm you want to start plannning your revenge

and as fr you BJ you r just jealous that you dont have a superman thong! ;)

il send ya this one when im done :thumbsup:

silocybe

Jun 17, 2003
france
I wouldnae worry , ive been on stag boozy doo's and have always ended up shitfaced and incapable , Its not about chasing skirt, more about boys gettin wrecked and talkin shite. The beers cheap over there and its hot so Beer+Sun=Wrecked with huge hangover. Dont be be thinking in the wrong way, hes probably more worried about what your thinkin hes doing , hence the texto of "love" reassurance.

josie

Jan 11, 2005
not far from wigan pier
silocybe said:
I wouldnae worry , ive been on stag boozy doo's and have always ended up shitfaced and incapable , Its not about chasing skirt, more about boys gettin wrecked and talkin shite. The beers cheap over there and its hot so Beer+Sun=Wrecked with huge hangover. Dont be be thinking in the wrong way, hes probably more worried about what your thinkin hes doing , hence the texto of "love" reassurance.
Thanks for that!
I bit of reasurrance is nice.
Your probably right. its just that some of the boys he has gone with are real pervs, and visit brothels here, so god knows what they will be doing there!
But have to try and forget about it.
Then i can enjoy myself tonight!! Party on

josie

Jan 11, 2005
not far from wigan pier
cutter said:
4-5 mph ( depends on the wind direction )

and dont they call it shagaluf???

hmmmmmmm you want to start plannning your revenge

and as fr you BJ you r just jealous that you dont have a superman thong! ;)

il send ya this one when im done :thumbsup:
I thought they call it Magamuff!!!
Forward me a photo of the infamous thong please!!

cutter

Sep 17, 2003
LDN
WWW.PIRATEREVIVAL.CO.UK
im in an internet cafe not sure where but the truckers are freindly and keep offering me nuts to eat ( tbh there a little salty) but have no fear i'l be there by thursday-ish. when did you say he was home?? anyway must dash or il be forever..........