FAO BEN-JAMMIN'

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

BEN-JAMMIN'

Apr 3, 2002
STOKE ON TRENT
hiya mate, well not too good at the moment. weve done 2 gigs now and theve both been dead. fair enough there is hardly anyone here at the moment but the organisation of this night e.g promotion etc is just none existant. i'm trying not to be too negative but its a bit hard not to be. but chin up at least im not stuck in front of a pc all day in shitty britain.

Dj M Jaxx

Oct 12, 2001
YORK UK
www.myspace.com
BEN-JAMMIN' said:
but chin up at least im not stuck in front of a pc all day in shitty britain.

Lololol

How's it going Ben m8 !!!!!!

Don't worry about the crowd thing to much fella, like you say, it's still early doors to the season muka

Im sure it will pick up soon buddy

Take it easy chap, and I wanna see some pictures on mi e-mail, so we can put em up on the board for the peep's to see

Hope the weather is nice and hot for you fella

Take it easy m8

M Jaxx :phones: :phones: :phones:

Joker Jen

VIP Gold Member
Oct 8, 2001
Secret Location in Gotham City
Sorry 2 hear ur 1st 2 gigs were dead but it's nearly June & that's when everythin starts I think!!! Bet then u'll b wishin 4 jus 1 quiet day!!! Keep comin on with updates when u get a mo it's noice 2 hear from ya!!!

BEN-JAMMIN'

Apr 3, 2002
STOKE ON TRENT
thanx for the encouragement guys and ur right its still to early to expect loads of people here.
its quite funny actually. manimal who are runnin this bought in me for the dj'ing, a keyboard player and a percussionist and basically we have turned round and said what has gone on so far with there own music and promotion is shit so we have taken over. the keyboard player is now the musical director and is on the verge of sendin the bass player and drummer home while the lead guitar player who funded the whole thing with a personal loan is thinkin of goin home to get 2 jobs to finance it cus there almost skint(when u account for our wages etc). the keyboard player is flying his band over aswell to take over and the whole thing is a shamble basically and its a good job they hired people who know what the fuck there on about. well almost anyway!!!:| :| :| :| :|

glazzy

Jan 4, 2002
chin up m8 it'll sort itself out:D :D :D :D

just enjoy yourself, have a good time.....there'll be tons of people there soon and it'll be buzzin'!!!!!!!!!!

keep us updated!!

like jaxxy said send us some piccies if u get the chance!!

jayne x

BEN-JAMMIN'

Apr 3, 2002
STOKE ON TRENT
glazzy said:

like jaxxy said send us some piccies if u get the chance!!

jayne x

will do ive got about 24 pics im gonna get developed, havent got a clue what there of cus i cant remember taken that many:confused: but i suppose that makes it a bit more fun when i get them done