Fao The Dogs Krew

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Joker Jen

VIP Gold Member
Oct 8, 2001
Secret Location in Gotham City
Rite been doin sum checkin on hotels & by the looks of it the cheapest 1 is is the premier lodge, Manchester City Centre, check the link below out 4 more info, the rooms r on special offer £26 4 the nite, it's only 3 miles from belle vue, so won't cost much in a taxi there & back!!​

There's not enouff of us or time 2 sort an executive package deal, so we either jus go on the norm admission in or we can go on 1 of the party deals check the links out​

Six Pack

Yankee

It's up2 u guys whether we do the party deal or jus pay on the door as norm!!​

Racin starts @ 19:20 & the last race is 22:25​

The meet up list so far............​

cam & little un​
jonnykip​
minxy​
shabba​
miss saysay​
nowthen​
retroandy???​
cano​
screwy21​
grad​
danny​
steadman scott​
haych​

Last edited:

Saysay

Apr 20, 2003
Madchester
www.mixcloud.com
last time we went we were queing up outside and a bloke (who was either of his face or totally pissed) said to us, 'Say you heard it on the radio to that women, its a quid to get in' so we did and it only cost us a quid instead of a fiver, result!! :thumbsup:

grad

Jul 18, 2001
milfland
stores.ebay.co.uk
the best deal is to get in the restuarant, but I think it would be too late for that, maybe worth a call though.

otherwise the six pack is ok, it just needs everyone to be there at the same time, have we deffo got 10 people? It may just be easier to pay on the door and meet up inside.

don't know what i'm doing afterwards, prob not doing the hotel thing.

STEADMANSCOTT

Sep 23, 2003
Manchester
grad said:
the best deal is to get in the restuarant, but I think it would be too late for that, maybe worth a call though.

otherwise the six pack is ok, it just needs everyone to be there at the same time, have we deffo got 10 people? It may just be easier to pay on the door and meet up inside.

don't know what i'm doing afterwards, prob not doing the hotel thing.
WE'L MEET INSIDE IF YOU WANT BY THE FIRST BAR

northern minx

Jan 10, 2003
the universe!
www.awakenUnow.com
im not sure on the hotel crack?

i was thinking of driving..

but will defo be there but maybe not til 7-8ish coz im in clinic all day on friday, depends wot time last patient is..

oh and u can take my little an off the list, he isnt coming now!

cheers.. :love: thanks for trying to sort us all out jen, much appreciated