FAO The OSA Party Crew

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Joker Jen

VIP Gold Member
Oct 8, 2001
Secret Location in Gotham City
Jus wanted 2 say hope u all have a blinder on sat nite, am sure u will!! Gutted don't even come clse 2 how I'm feelin that I'm not gonna b there partyin with u all!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Shabbs - hun sledgin down the stairs is now compulsory :p :p :p

S-J - chick sock it 2 em ;) ;) ;) ;)

jonnykip (me chunky hunky) - get em sausages swingin won't ya!!

Shooooooooooommmmmmmmmmssssssss - next time & don't 4get the k-y jelly :hubba: :hubba: :hubba: :$ :$ :$

sweet - take it easy hun ;) ;) ;)

grad - do ur best 2 make sure she does :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

jftb - party on hun double vodka red bulls u know it makes sense! ;) ;) ;)

minxy - don't 4get the tiger balm!! u out 4 HD's??

retroandy - at least u'll find ur shoes when u need 2 leave ;) ;) ;)

k-t & rabbitcity - ur stars the pair of ya can't wait 4 next w/e :D :D

din dan dannster ur da man :cool: :cool: :cool:

ste - reprive on the butter retribution this w/e but next w/e's a diff story :p :p :p :p

2 all the dj's I know ur gonna play binders goes without sayin :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

2 every1 else that's goin have a top of topness time, wud name ya all but not got time me packing's a callin!!

P.S. if this thread sounds at all cliquey then me apologies I jus wanted 2 wish every1 goin a gud nite :$

'Shabba'

Mar 3, 2003
Sniffing glue........again!
You'll be hugely missed, have a fab time in spain though, i'm sure it can be done. ;)

We'll make up for it at hazydayz next week. :thumbsup:

I think i'll give the stairs a miss this time, i've only just been able to go back to the gym this week now all the bruising has gone. :king:

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

jen babaes, u know u will b sorely missed hun!! there will deffo b somethin missin from the nite on sat!!!

can guarentee we will party like its 1999 for ya sweetie!! and b thinkin of ya all the way!!!

i hope u have a fantastic holiday babes, u really deserve a break, have fun and wing me a txt or somethin. i'll txt ya on sat to let ya know we all thinkin of ya!!!
love ya millions hunny bunch xxxxxxxxx:love: :thumbsup: :love: :love: :love:

mad matty

Sep 23, 2003
Warrington
that will probably make me feel worse!! :( the best thing would be for you lot to have a brill time!! the better a time you lot have the better i will feel!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

northern minx said:
poor matty... :p

cheer up babe, u can always read the review on sunday, that will make u feel better;) :love:

dannster

VIP Silver Member
Nov 11, 2001
Haydock
www.dannster.com
Av a good un Jen - look ont bright side - least ya wont be gettin blown all overt show like us lot! Nice n sunny n all that polava - there will be plenty more parties take it easy :thumbsup:

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
Well just a quick word on wat a fantastic night it was on sat. Great tunes and fantastic turn out by the osa gang. I cant remember much to be honest but i deffo want to say thanks to the organisers and the promoters. Also a big thanks to danny for the liftage over there on sat :thumbsup: and also an even bigger thanks to s-j for the liftage home. I know it was a trek but it was mucho appreciated babe :love:

Also i am gutted i missed the mashup after. I wasn't too well when i got back and ended up sleeping it off and after hearing some of the things that went on i feel i missed out big time. :cry:

Heres to the next one :thumbsup:

Andy