Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Joker Jen

VIP Gold Member
Oct 8, 2001
Secret Location in Gotham City
Tigger said:
I've got a mate who's not on the board as yet (but will be straight after I imagine) who's gonna be meeting me at hazydays (+ 1 other unconfirmed) is it possible for me to get him on the list cos he ain't been to a proper oldskool night since about 98/99 and I Know he's gonna love it.

If you can his names Ian Delaney - i'm advising him to get there as early as possible anyway but it'd be nice if I can tell him he's guaranteed in.
Added him 2 the list bud :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Can u let me know the other unconfirmed so I can add him n all, don't wanna find that 1 gets in & the other doesn't ;) ;) ;) ;)

Joker Jen

VIP Gold Member
Oct 8, 2001
Secret Location in Gotham City
dancintestube said:
stu winstanley(dancintestube)the others r not on the board but will b after this cracker ov a nite,they r part ov the soulseek crew.is everyone meetin in a pub first for a few swiftones? fella. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :mad: :mad: :moonie:
added u all m8!! We normally jus go straight 2 the club!!!

P.S. am a girl not a fella, understandable mistake cos of me username!!!

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
doolz said:
ive got me ticket but may or may not b there

coz me heads mangled at mo :fekked: :S :fekked: :S :fekked: :S

aww babes... :love: ..never mind your head im sure its been worse... :fekked: ...you get that backside to hazy and you can chill on sun and mon..... :cool: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

mad matty

Sep 23, 2003
Warrington
put me on list please - pretty please!!!!

will be driving myself there from warrington this time early doors to catch Ste and probably go home about 1ish cos got work at 6am sunday!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: