HD 2 days & countin!!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

'Shabba'

Mar 3, 2003
Sniffing glue........again!
DJJAMIII said:
thats like the happy days choon replace with Hazy Dayz!!! who comes up with this stuff.......hope y'all av a gud time....mite join yas one day"

In fact it is the happy days tune replaced with hazydayz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

There's nothing getting past some people eh. :p

Would be fantastic to see you there, you'll definately have to get yerself down there one day. :thumbsup:

Joker Jen

VIP Gold Member
Oct 8, 2001
Secret Location in Gotham City
DJJAMIII said:
thats like the happy days choon replace with Hazy Dayz!!! who comes up with this stuff.......hope y'all av a gud time....mite join yas one day"
I can hazzily say I can take full credit 4 comin up with it!!! Thanks tho cos 2 BJ cos it was his pm that popped the idea in me head!! :D :D :D :D

Get urself out m8y u won't regret it :D :D :D

The Joker said:
I can hazzily say I can take full credit 4 comin up with it!!! Thanks tho cos 2 BJ cos it was his pm that popped the idea in me head!! :D :D :D :D

Get urself out m8y u won't regret it :D :D :D

you take that credit, i mean how did you come up with it and make them fit in like that???

would do, no money.....only the 43p in the bank, so, its gonna be a while yet!!! shit eh?!

grad

Jul 18, 2001
milfland
stores.ebay.co.uk
mart said:
but we have gone and got a shed load of hand held fans to give out on the door to keep u all cool, plus we'll be going round with spray water ('proper' old skool style!) and loads and loads of ice-pops at half-time...

nice on mart, that's what i like to see, looking out for the punters, not that i'd expect any less from the HD crew.

good work fella :thumbsup:

grover

Jun 5, 2003
blowers

grad said:
nice on mart, that's what i like to see, looking out for the punters, not that i'd expect any less from the HD crew.

good work fella :thumbsup:
i have just been to the club today to sort out the fan problem and weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D we also have industrial blowers for downstairs .....jobs a guddun :thumbsup:

elvisontour

Jan 9, 2004
IN A HOUSE
The King Will Be There Once Again

Hi All :wave: ElvisOnTour Will Be There Once Again How could you miss this only had 20 Quid left the other day Out of me wages Was well pissed off :( thought I wouldnt be able to go to hazy so went the bookies and won myself a nice cool hundred on the dogs :cool: so il be deffo there off me tits :fekked: as usaul with me shakey leg and me lip curled :king: no suit as it was well to hot last time cant wait for the ice pops lol and a few videos for people who have asked for them £5.00 a hit some funny stuff on them from crazydayz nights lol anyway put me down on the guest list please lol ahuh The King Is Here :king: