Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Soler

Sep 18, 2002
Bradford, UK
soler2k.pointclark.net
Hiya!
Thought I would make my first post a bit of an introduction...
I'm and old Bowlers and Maximes addict, one of my friends pointed me in this direction and I couldn't believe it tbh!
Anyways, I look forward to getting to know u all :D

Soler

butty

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 15, 2001
Manchester
www.oldskoolanthems.com
hiya mate welcome to the board :)

u stil go maximes at all? im playin there next week at the back to the old skool night get down there n come n say hello its been rockin lately

ul b at home here most of em r old life and maximes heads i didnt manage to make the life era only got into it all in 98 when i started goin maximes, ive never forgive me mam for not havin me a few years earlier :axe:

take it easy n get postin :thumbsup:

Biggie

May 10, 2002
Manchester
Welcome to the group m8 you'll find everyone's pretty friendly and some of them(not me of course) a touch on the crazy side:crazy:
but if you used to go bowlers and maximes I'm sure you'll fit in

butty

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 15, 2001
Manchester
www.oldskoolanthems.com
Soler said:
I haven't been to Maximes for a while now.. Do you play there alot butty? I couldn't make it next week but'd luv to go again, old time sake and all that ;)
I know a fair few who'd join me n'all!

i played there last month mate (first time i was on) and played at north in manc for em a few month ago am on next week and am on at a zone night in october or summet. as for nexct month not sure mate will have to see il know more at the end of this month mate il keep ya posted :) be good to see ya down there sumtime if poss :thumbsup:

pacman

Nov 11, 2001
Manchester
Welcome Soler, im another of the old Bowlers hammering crew. Good to have ya here mate, The home of friendly, genuine and crazy oldskool lovers :D So get posting away!!

Phil

Jun 21, 2002
Leeds, UK
Yep, welcome aboard!. Feel free to join in with what ever you like, telling us a little bit about yourself is a good starting point!...

What's yer name, where ya from etc!!...

Phil