Help needed!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

josie

Jan 11, 2005
not far from wigan pier
My fella is off on a Stag do to Magaluf!!! on the 6th to 9th of May. So i need ideas on where and what i can do while he is away. I will need to make the most of the time, just as he will!

cam

Registered Member
Mar 30, 2003
In a world of my own
josie said:
My fella is off on a Stag do to Magaluf!!! on the 6th to 9th of May. So i need ideas on where and what i can do while he is away. I will need to make the most of the time, just as he will!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm let me just think about this joanne :eyebrow:

AB45

Dec 31, 2003
Essex
''Well Hello!! On your own you say...ding dong.''
terrythomas_2.jpg

AB45

Dec 31, 2003
Essex
cam said:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

AB45 are you anywhere near the northwest ???

me and WAFC just have to meet ya fella, if only to buy you a pint each ;) :D

Fraid not m8:( but if i were to visit the area id defo give ya's a shout, if only for your intimate knowledge of the local massage parlour scene :thumbsup: :D

nics

Oct 5, 2004
im like herpes....never quite fcuk hoff!!!
theres loads of things you cud do????

the one i would go for is abusing his credit card while he is away?? :D ;) :D

book a holiday at the same time as him and go away with the girls :D :D if he can have a lads holiday so should you :thumbsup:

throw a massive party while he is away!!!! it will prob take a week for you to recover from your hangover!!!

josie

Jan 11, 2005
not far from wigan pier
thanks for that

nics said:
theres loads of things you cud do????

the one i would go for is abusing his credit card while he is away?? :D ;) :D

book a holiday at the same time as him and go away with the girls :D :D if he can have a lads holiday so should you :thumbsup:

throw a massive party while he is away!!!! it will prob take a week for you to recover from your hangover!!!
1. He doesnt have any credit cards anymore, he cleared them a couple of years ago when he got redundancy money.
2.I can only book a hol with the girls when hes back so he can watch the little in!
3. This is the best idea, I will be having a party, going out on the Friday and the Saturday then everyone back to my place!!!!