How Many

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now
Screens do you have at your workstation,what does your environment look like at work ?

Just curious .

Here's mine oh and don't tell the boss how slow i was running the machine.

work.jpg

Screens do you have at your workstation,what does your environment look like at work ?

Just curious .

Here's mine oh and don't tell the boss how slow i was running the machine.

work.jpg

Oh and this printer is being removed from where i work in 30 days time

Feckin cnuts redundancy's ......Fingers crossed :cry:

I tell you this country has gone tits up.

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
This is my workstation :thumbsup: If ur wondering what the greece decor is all about we had a comp at work when the euro was on to decorate our departments up ;)

Attachments

• DSC00082.JPG
    DSC00082.JPG
    203.7 KB · Views: 70

anthonyf218

Jul 31, 2005
I just use my laptop screen at work and at home, but most people at work use both their laptop screens for smaller stuff and then drag whatever docs, spreadsheets etc, onto an extra TFT screen which they have on their desks too. Cant be arsed with all that myself though. :)

rich_m

Jun 26, 2007
Stoke on Trent
This is my workstation :thumbsup: If ur wondering what the greece decor is all about we had a comp at work when the euro was on to decorate our departments up ;)

Blimey mate, that must of been a standard office idea during the Euro's. What a surprise, we too had a Euro footie comp to see who could dress their desk up as much as possible!!!!!!!!!!

We stayed true to the IT reputation of not getting involved and didnt bother!

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Blimey mate, that must of been a standard office idea during the Euro's. What a surprise, we too had a Euro footie comp to see who could dress their desk up as much as possible!!!!!!!!!!

We stayed true to the IT reputation of not getting involved and didnt bother!

lol id have been ok if it was a liverpool comp ;)