Im a walkin tomato

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

dods

Oct 13, 2004
Huddersfieldcestershirey
i'm guessing by your sig name that you are female and your name is kimberley?? i hope so i what i write next is gonna be way off!! :$ lol
i was gonna say i think it must be a female thing, cos i was at work today ( i work part-time in Sainsbury's to pay the stewd loan :mad: ) and the amount of women that came in looking like tomato's was amazing!!
what's the crack with you chicks - we get a bit of sun and you seem to think, quick it might be the only bit we get, lets get out in it - balls to the sun tan lotion, f**k it - i want some sun!!! ;)
should be interesting when i go out tomorrow night to see how many pink faced ladies are out... :D

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Ive bloody missed all the sunshine bein stuck in the god damn office, and wouldnt u just know its typical, the weather is changing for the wk end....sods fekkin law grrrrrr :mad:

woody

dods said:
i'm guessing by your sig name that you are female and your name is kimberley?? i hope so i what i write next is gonna be way off!! :$ lol
i was gonna say i think it must be a female thing, cos i was at work today ( i work part-time in Sainsbury's to pay the stewd loan :mad: ) and the amount of women that came in looking like tomato's was amazing!!
what's the crack with you chicks - we get a bit of sun and you seem to think, quick it might be the only bit we get, lets get out in it - balls to the sun tan lotion, f**k it - i want some sun!!! ;)
should be interesting when i go out tomorrow night to see how many pink faced ladies are out... :D

tis not just birds mate, had to catch some rays meself yesterday :cool: and conseqently me shoulders are a wee bit pink lol

i think its more a case of thinkin the "english" sun isnt as hot as it is on yer jollies lololol

Miss C

May 18, 2003
New York
Well all that sunbathing came at a price, altho most of me is now turning a nice shade of brown, i've got those damn little mini blisters on my chin ffs!! Nothing new tho, think my skin is super-sensitive i seem 2 get em quite a bit