Insomniacs unite!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Kitt-E

Mar 18, 2002
California
Who out there is a fellow insomniac in tha house?:axe: It is 3:40 am right now and I am still freaken awake!!!:crazy: I know you guys are out there! Plus, at least I don't get tired and can party to the sweet music all nite!:phones:

Kitt-E:love:

VinylAnimal

Jul 18, 2001
West Yorkshire
Lololol, couldn't figure this one out (until I read the post about where in the world you are) :axe: :axe:

I got the opposite problem today !!! It's nearly lunch time, I'm at work and I'm struggling to stay awake....

Hello BTW Kitt-E :wave: :wave:

Kitt-E

Mar 18, 2002
California
VinylAnimal said:
Lololol, couldn't figure this one out (until I read the post about where in the world you are) :axe: :axe:

I got the opposite problem today !!! It's nearly lunch time, I'm at work and I'm struggling to stay awake....

Hello BTW Kitt-E :wave: :wave:

Nice to meet ya Vinyl!:spin: Am I the only one on the board from Cali? heehee:cool:

Kitt-E:love:

VinylAnimal

Jul 18, 2001
West Yorkshire
Aye, I think you are !!! We got a few peeps from America but I fink they live in or near New York (please don't tell me that's in California else I'll feel stupid :axe: lol).

Got a couple of tune nutters from Australia, a ten foot French bloke (from France, heheheh) and a mad head called Markz who's somewhere in the gulf region.......

But nobody from California as far as I'm aware !!!!

You lucky sod, I wanna be there !!!! :dummy: :drum: :guitar: :redneck:

Pixie

Jul 16, 2001
Back oop north!
www.
Hi Kitt-E and welcome to the board !!

:newbie:

Yeah, we've got a couple of peeps from NYC, one from Dubai, one from Canada & like VA says the jolly green giant from France !!

I'm a wee iccle lass from Leeds tho !! :dummy: :eyebrow: