Ironic Interview

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Karlosio

Hi peeps...its been a while since ive heard from ya alll.. hows it going? I have been doin good... got meself a interview 2moro at 2pm....with the bloody jobcentre... if I get it Ill be workin there......AHHHHHH!!! not wantin 2 work there... :mad: but i have to go.... ironic that i am signing on and i may be working in the place if i get it. lol

hows everyone doin? is the joker still here... cookie, miss saysay, cam (i know ur stilll here bud..LOL, and anyone else that used 2 talk 2 maw! :p

gotta fly... get in touch... as arnie says, "I'll be back" :thumbsup:

piratepete

lol

jesus thats bad theve tried allsorts wi me like but they aint tried that lolol hope they dont decide to,mind i could have some fun doin that job lolol
that mad cos your basicaly in a no win situation ya cant do 2 bad cos it will be the jobcenter doin the interveiw lolol an if ya get the job your in the worst hell hole of all the otherside of the counter pmsl

cam said:
Do what spud did in trainspotting ................ arghhhhhhhhh a little dab a speed

My pleasure is your lesuire ................

Best of luck fella :)

did u see the extended deleted scene of this..hilarious!!! watch it. its summat u would say, according to my pshycology..

when u get this job at the job centre ring the barrow joint and tell em to get their fingers out!!!