It's Been A While...

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Kitt-E

Mar 18, 2002
California
Wow...the last time that I posted here was in March! Jeesh!:fekked: So, how are all you cats doing out there? Things in California are good....still lovin the music and dancing my booty off!:phones: Hope you all are having fun too!

Kitt-E:love:

Kitt-E

Mar 18, 2002
California
Hey you guys....I have just been doing my thing. Going to school...going to Spundae, Giant, Naked...having fun! Maybe someday I will get to visit out there and go to one of those Goodtimes events!:D

sirius

Registered Member
Dec 28, 2001
I was going to quote a BeachBoys tune, but changed my mind :). Welcome back aboard the good ship Old Skool.

Is there a lot of big 1991/1992 12" Vinyl house tunes in America?:p :p (sorry, had to ask!!! :anorak:).

Dont go for so long next time! I was about to call the old bill :cops: :cops: What you been doing?

Sirius.

Kitt-E

Mar 18, 2002
California
Sirius

Well....Oldskool is pretty much non-existant out here. Sometimes we have these events called Bassrush. They sometimes throw down oldskool sets.......on vinyls...haven't seen much. SEnd me some cool compilations please!!!!!!

sirius

Registered Member
Dec 28, 2001
What are you into? Ive forgotten. Name some musical stuff that rocks yer boat then Ill know what angle youre coming from :).
Do you ever stream the ra mixes off this site? or or they not really where its at for u?

All these questions, I feel a right nosey bugger now. Dont run off will yer?:axe: :axe: :axe:

see ya

Sirius.

Kitt-E

Mar 18, 2002
California
Sirius....I like a lot of oldskool...have listened to some on this site. I really don't know names or djs because it's pretty much scarce out here...clue me in. I am down for any music! I trust your taste;)

kitt-E:love:

sirius

Registered Member
Dec 28, 2001
Some tunes I couldnt bare to be without include:

PKA - "Temperature Rising" (on Stress Records).
PKA - "Let me hear you say yeah"
Mental Cube - "Q"
Dream Frequency - "Feel So Real"
808 State - "Pacific State"
Together - "Hardcore Uproar"
BG the prince of rap "Take control of the party"
Collapse - "Hold me in your arms"
Band in a box - "Get Dynamite (piano mix)"

These are big "Old Skool" tunes for me and most are (unashamedly) piano hands in the air tackle and rather British. However this is just todays remembered list!The list could span eons!.

Its a shame I dont have a proper email or owt like, 'cos Id send em ya. Might not be youre cup of tea, if youre into say 1995 stuff then I always recommend Sunday Club - "Paladian Dawn" and Sunday Club "Winds of Change" which are true genious in an epic house type of way.

Name a few you know just for my curiosity, I struggle to imagine what Old Skool is like over there :$ :axe:

Cheerio

Sirius.