Kariya let me love you for tonight????

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

digthemusic

Mar 25, 2002
burnley
What`s the relivant info on this record waht i need,the cat# and so on.I see theres and original USA 6 track import and lots of other remixes which i gather i don`t want.Also what year as well,because i don`t want to get another obscure remix lol.

Thanks in advance digthemusic

siman91

Dec 28, 2002
Brisvegas
sleeping bag records is the label but only go for the US import unless the UK release in A1 as mine is. Better tracks on US release and worth more (£15ish max)

si

RipleyPillwall

Oct 16, 2002
South East London
You are probalby after CJ Macintosh's "pumped up remix" (the one that everyone always plays"

In which case you needthe SleepinG Bag Uk release (cat noSBUKR4T)
The US release,whilst inlcuding a full acapella, does not include this mix...

I hope this helps

digthemusic

Mar 25, 2002
burnley
RipleyPillwall said:
You are probalby after CJ Macintosh's "pumped up remix" (the one that everyone always plays"

In which case you needthe SleepinG Bag Uk release (cat noSBUKR4T)
The US release,whilst inlcuding a full acapella, does not include this mix...

I hope this helps

Cheers for that extra in fo there m8:D :D .Shall keep an other eye out for that as well.

digthemusic

wildpitch

Aug 12, 2002
At one time I had at least 5 different 12's of this, and that was before Vasquez and the other newer mixes a couple of years back. I haven't got the US Sleeping Bag 12 anymore, as I'd picked up an Ital double pack at some point on American Records that has all the US mixes on 1 x 12 and 5 x Italian mixes on the other. IMO I reckon the the recent Crescendo Remix is worth picking up as it has a rather nice break under it, and is sure to be found loitering in a bargain bin somewhere because of the Bo Selecta rude bwoy mix on the flip.

Title - Kariya - Let Me Love You Remix '93
Cat No - PGTO/03
American Records (Although it has a different logo to what I've seen before)