More Cheese than Edam Can Handle

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Karlosio

I was in my g/f mates house last night and she had the stereo on and you know what was on it... clubland 4.. i had to put up with it for two hours... it was driving me mad listening to that pile of cheesey wotsit pish and the worst thing about it is that my gf now wants it for xmas....:mad:

that stuff reminds me of pop idol. cheap manufactured crap with a panny beat...

I dunno what i'm gonna do.. im gonna feel like a right fanny going into HMV and buying that.:|

Ed

Aug 1, 2002
London
johns_ar said:
heres the solution mate:

dont buy it and bin the bint for her poor taste in music :eek:

problem solved, everyones a winner :thumbsup:

Danger in getting off your bike before you know where you are going to park it next............

Or buy her something decent instead, because you REALLY think she'd like it;)

Education and keeps your nookie levels at an acceptable level.

Always thinkin':party:

Joker Jen

VIP Gold Member
Oct 8, 2001
Secret Location in Gotham City
Karlosio said:
I was in my g/f mates house last night and she had the stereo on and you know what was on it... clubland 4.. i had to put up with it for two hours... it was driving me mad listening to that pile of cheesey wotsit pish and the worst thing about it is that my gf now wants it for xmas....:mad:

that stuff reminds me of pop idol. cheap manufactured crap with a panny beat...

I dunno what i'm gonna do.. im gonna feel like a right fanny going into HMV and buying that.:|

if u've really gotta lower urself & get it 4 her, get it from amazon & have it delivered, saves on the face 2 face embarassment!!

Saysay

Apr 20, 2003
Madchester
www.mixcloud.com
I can see it now...........Karlosio buying 'that' cd, walking upto the counter to pay, the guy giving him a funny look, and karlosio comin out with the comment..."It isn't for me!!" Like anybody really believes that when ya hear it!! :rofl: Good luck, i'd go with Jens advice!! :D

Gernster

Nov 8, 2002
Huddersfield
yeah this remaunfactured precessed trance does my fucking box in,

Id buy her something else she wants more expensive to keep her happy, at least you wont have to listen to it!!, and you will probably still get lots of christmas sex!

sirius

Registered Member
Dec 28, 2001
Get a whole load of stuff for yourself, and slip it discreetly in the sandwich of cd's........look away or pretend to tie your shoelaces at the point of sale, hand over your cash asap = no fannying round with credit cards and signatures = and get out sharpish before anyone recognises you.

Then, when you get home, crack open the back of your hi-fi and remove something so it wont work. I *wouldnt* recommend taking the fuse out though! lol. Just make it unworkable.......problem solved over the christmas period - quiet relaxing away from contrived cheese.......reassemble your hifi when you go back to work.

:)

Or, just count yourself lucky to have a g/f, that she isnt into Boyzone or whatever, or goth/threash metal.......and grin and bear it knowing you are superior in your musical tastes, and take plaesure in that fact.

:) lol

Sirius,

Karlosio

sirius said:
grin and bear it knowing you are superior in your musical tastes, and take plaesure in that fact.

:) lol

Sirius,

True M8..true... well I got it on saturday... i went into me local woolies and got the damn thing... As soon as I got it I raced over and grabbed it quick, it was pretty early so it wasn't that busy.. paid for the thing (couldn't look at the woman serving me for the shame..lol) and raced out of the shop before anyone I knew saw me...

...problem was that she played it constantly that night...it was driving me mad...:mad:

Joker Jen

VIP Gold Member
Oct 8, 2001
Secret Location in Gotham City
Karlosio said:
True M8..true... well I got it on saturday... i went into me local woolies and got the damn thing... As soon as I got it I raced over and grabbed it quick, it was pretty early so it wasn't that busy.. paid for the thing (couldn't look at the woman serving me for the shame..lol) and raced out of the shop before anyone I knew saw me...

...problem was that she played it constantly that night...it was driving me mad...:mad:

ur braver than me if I'd have had 2 get summat like that I'd have used amazon, the cheats way!! I hope she appreciates how much u went thro 2 get it 4 her!