Newbie from Cali

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Kitt-E

Mar 18, 2002
California
Hi all! Just wanted to introduce myself to eveyone! I am from Los Angeles. I got this link from the bassrush site....back to the oldskool.:phones: I really love this site....it rocks!:thumbsup: I am looking forward to another bassrush event!

Kitt-E:love:

Kitt-E

Mar 18, 2002
California
Pixie said:
Hi Kitt-E - glad you found us !! Welcome to the board. xx

What's the OS scene like out in the US? Same/diff ?????

:thumbsup: :wave:

The old skool scene is pretty much non-existant!:( Insomniac Events are the only peeps that I know of who are having a monthly event of old skool sounds.....it's called Bassrush.:phones: Other than that .....sometimes someone will spin an old skool set at an event.

Pixie

Jul 16, 2001
Back oop north!
www.
Kitt-E said:

The old skool scene is pretty much non-existant!:( Insomniac Events are the only peeps that I know of who are having a monthly event of old skool sounds.....it's called Bassrush.:phones: Other than that .....sometimes someone will spin an old skool set at an event.

Do you ewver hghet chance to come over to the UK then a all? If so, there's a half decent night on somehwere near Leeds if you want!!.................... summat about Good Timing I think !!!

:axe: :condom: :love:

Kitt-E

Mar 18, 2002
California
Pixie said:

Do you ewver hghet chance to come over to the UK then a all? If so, there's a half decent night on somehwere near Leeds if you want!!.................... summat about Good Timing I think !!!

:axe: :condom: :love:

I wish I could head out there!:p Whenever I get a chance and have the $$ I would love to head out over there. I am sure you guys would show me around...heheee.:spin:

Kitt-E said:
Hi all! Just wanted to introduce myself to eveyone! I am from Los Angeles. I got this link from the bassrush site....back to the oldskool.:phones: I really love this site....it rocks!:thumbsup: I am looking forward to another bassrush event!

hey hey hey hey.......... * manic laughter!!! *

FRESH BLOOD!!!!!!!!!

miuhahauahauhauhauhauhuauhau

Hello....... Beebock here..... your local adorable obnoxious Frenchman back from the skiing trip :)

Welcome to the board..... Have a look around and enjoy yourself :thumbsup: