Oi Oi Pinky, Miss SS & Anybody Else

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Joker Jen

VIP Gold Member
Oct 8, 2001
Secret Location in Gotham City
fancy bein proper geeks again :p :p :p :p come on u know u want 2 KOC is a callin.................... evils made a return ;) ;) ;) ;) sabbings' back with no immunity or use of turns :D :D :D :D Here's my link..........

http://www.kingsofchaos.com/recruit.php?uniqid=atzmxaa6

if u just wanna come say hello then the forum link is

www.huaalliance.com

4 those that don't know & wonder wtf, KOC stands 4 Kings Of Chaos, it's an online t'internet game that a few used 2 play & it's that time of the year again, there's a new age startin at the w/e & wantin 2 tempt the old skool back again ;) ;) ;) or even some newbies if any of u fancy it :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Joker Jen

VIP Gold Member
Oct 8, 2001
milenko/ said:
jen i aint got a clue how to sighn on?

Click on the 1st linkin me post it'll take u 2 a page that looks like this

koc21qt.png

scroll down & click on the same number as shown & u'll get this screen

koc78ma.jpg

Click on join the war & then choose ur username, put in an email address, choose a race, which are orc, elf, dwarf or human & once they've sent u the verification email u'll appear as an officer :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Joker Jen

VIP Gold Member
Oct 8, 2001
PlebHead said:
lol hell no, that friggin game did my shed right in, i ended up getting up in the middle of the night at one stage to bank my gold :$ .................... never again :naughty:

K.O.C is more addictive than crack cocaine, and equally as damaging to your health and people around you

stay clear people :p

no need 2 get up thro the nite no more, there's a way round that ;) ;) ;) ;)

come on u know u wanna, how much fun is it, sabbin the hell out of those that sabbed or attacked u & then 5x1 them :D :D :D :D :D

P.S. Regi's signed up again :D :D :D :D

disclaimer it is more addictive than crack & way more fun!! :thumbsup:

The Joker said:
no need 2 get up thro the nite no more, there's a way round that ;) ;) ;) ;)

come on u know u wanna, how much fun is it, sabbin the hell out of those that sabbed or attacked u & then 5x1 them :D :D :D :D :D

P.S. Regi's signed up again :D :D :D :D

disclaimer it is more addictive than crack & way more fun!! :thumbsup:

lol, nope nope and again nope, used to end up staring at my screen for hours on end waiting for peoples gold to build up then whacking em, vowed i would never play that bloody game ever again, but good luck Jen mate, have fun

Joker Jen

VIP Gold Member
Oct 8, 2001
PlebHead said:
lol, nope nope and again nope, used to end up staring at my screen for hours on end waiting for peoples gold to build up then whacking em, vowed i would never play that bloody game ever again, but good luck Jen mate, have fun

go on go on go on!! wot a way 2 spend ur time :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: but it's more fun now with no immunity on sabbin or useage of turns :D ;) ;) ;)

Joker Jen

VIP Gold Member
Oct 8, 2001
milenko/ said:
ive given up, cant you invite me to play?

I think u've signed up cos it's sayin milenko's taken as a username, all u need is the verification email 2 come thro & ur laughin!! take it u've used ur hotmail acct as the email address?? if so just watch 4 an email from Kings Of Chaos, might well come thro 2 your junk mail folder tho!!

give me a shout if any probs!

The Joker said:
I think u've signed up cos it's sayin milenko's taken as a username, all u need is the verification email 2 come thro & ur laughin!! take it u've used ur hotmail acct as the email address?? if so just watch 4 an email from Kings Of Chaos, might well come thro 2 your junk mail folder tho!!

give me a shout if any probs!

yeah, i done all that and sighned up got my password and changed it(the normal stuff) but its set me up as my own army i think??? my name is.... the-great-milenko if thats any good??

Joker Jen

VIP Gold Member
Oct 8, 2001
milenko/ said:
yeah, i done all that and sighned up got my password and changed it(the normal stuff) but its set me up as my own army i think??? my name is.... the-great-milenko if thats any good??

yep sounds rite, go to the attack page, at the bottom type Joker_Jen in then go, it shud bring me up click on the link & that will bring up my stats page, on there are 4 buttons, send message, spy & attack & make Joker_Jen my commander button, click on the make Joker_Jen my commander & u shud be able 2 attach urself 2 me :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: