Panini World Cup 2006 Swapsies

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

josie

Jan 11, 2005
not far from wigan pier
just wonderin if there anyone who would be intrested in swapping some stickers i have been buyin bout 100 packs and have nearly as many twicers as mising ones and if i get GREGORY COUPET again ill assasinate bloody mr panini meself thanxs.

Attachments

• coupet.jpg
    coupet.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 95

nics

Oct 5, 2004
im like herpes....never quite fcuk hoff!!!
josie said:
just wonderin if there anyone who would be intrested in swapping some stickers i have been buyin bout 100 packs and have nearly as many twicers as mising ones and if i get GREGORY COUPET again ill assasinate bloody mr panini meself thanxs.
i know our kid milenko has looooooads of swappsies and doubles etc..... him and his future father in law (like 2 7 year olds) have been buying loads of em

grad

Jul 18, 2001
milfland
stores.ebay.co.uk
got, got, got....neeeeeeeeeeeed

I'll have some to swap very shortly...also noticed you can buy some wants from the panini website if you're missing a few.

stick a list together and i'll sort mine out :thumbsup:

Konspiracy

Sep 9, 2002
Was Manchestoh, Now Yorkshire
I cant believe grown adults are still into Panini swaps, thats smart. From the age of 7 to 11 all my money went on Panini stickers:D

This is how sad I am, I saved 7 reproduction Panini sticker booklets from the Observer back in 1998. They revisted the 1970-1994 World Cups:D

I'll scan them in if anyones bothered