Presents!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Joker Jen

VIP Gold Member
Oct 8, 2001
Secret Location in Gotham City
Wot's the best pressie u've ever given 2 sum1????

I had a painting of me mum's fav horse & dog done 4 her 1 xmas, was a bit dubious cos I had 2 send away piccies so that the artist cud do the paintin. When it came back they'd got it spot on. Me dad didn't wanna come in on the deal but he was gutted when he saw the artwork! Cud hardly wait 4 her 2 open it & when she did she burst in2 tears & told me it was the best pressie ever. Was buzzin all day!!!

Danny

Jul 22, 2002
London, UK
www.ketoloco.com
hmmmmm

i cant really think of one for my family.....

but i do remember being a bit of a sweetheart and giving italian style off here my signed sasha album for his 18th.........i know it wud have meant a lot to him thou, so it felt gud:)

cam

Registered Member
Mar 30, 2003
In a world of my own
im a stingy sht so rarely give out pressys, cant be arsed, come to think of it, ive still not sent me farthers day card to me dad yet its still on the side :S

My aunt gave my gran a picture of her mum in a fram when she was younger and that made her cry.

Miss Cola

Feb 21, 2003
Chompin on biccie's.. *beep*;)
Cookie said:
I bought my husband his first set of Technics 1210's and a Vestax Mixer and a Silver Record Box for his birthday!

We're not together any more though.......

Cookie xxx

Bloody hell that is a good pressie bet he was chuffed to bits!!

Im crap at buying pressies i usually end up asking the person what they want!!

johns_ar

Feb 20, 2002
www.northeastclubchat.co.uk
lol cookie, the thing to do is post the list on here and then let the ones who know the worth of tunes in the music chat bit to tell ya which ones are the ones most worth having :thumbsup:

best present i gave someone was a dog to me sister.....

wish i hadnt of like, it used to do me head in barking

johns_ar said:
lol cookie, the thing to do is post the list on here and then let the ones who know the worth of tunes in the music chat bit to tell ya which ones are the ones most worth having :thumbsup:

best present i gave someone was a dog to me sister.....

wish i hadnt of like, it used to do me head in barking

LOL! I know the ones of worth..... I just want mine and my favourite ones, which I'm sure I'll get anyway.....

nowthen

Nov 6, 2002
Stockport
Me grandmas a mad ManU fan (bein a Longsight girl thro an thro) and she was moanin her box she kept mints in since she give up the ciggies was fallin apart so I bought her a silver box with the United crest on it and she burst out cryin an said it was the best prezzie she'd ever got in 80 years . Awww!! It made me cry too:$

Lee.

Ed

Aug 1, 2002
London
northern minx said:
well im a soft cow and im always giving loved ones little cards an pressies, coz i reckon its always the little things that count, the small signs of appreciation that we giv to people all the time!!:love: :love: :love:

Oh aye, by the time mine arrives i will have been re incarnated.....

best thing i bought were two really old books about boxing for me dad.
one was called 'Boxing was my business' by Jimmy Wilde, forget what the other was.

P

pianoman

My first Pair of addidas Gazelles, as a kid from my granddad.

I was THE dresser at school with me Farah Slacks on!!