quick hello

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Karlosio

Hello everyone again. hope you are all doing well. I am doing fine.... got back on the net this week after a while away...
Cam still workin (if he is calls it that...lol) is both johns still there...and stewart, lisa, scott, mike? roz even and that bird that came round with the specs on who never spoke to me....???? hmm... wudnt mind be-in there.. didnt mind it altho treated it like trash, took far too many sick days and wasn't very punctual... learned my lesson big time when they sacked me just before xmas, but ah well...life goes on eh...lol :p tell them i say hi for me bud.. apart from that hi to joker hope ur keepin cam under control...lol, johnnykip, hope ur well bud...emmm (thinks)...cookie, hope ur well sweetie and everyone else,.... hello to ya all...lol

ok :fekked: gotta be off...hope to hear from ya all again soon...l8rs

Joker Jen

VIP Gold Member
Oct 8, 2001
Secret Location in Gotham City
Karlosio said:
hi to joker hope ur keepin cam under control...lol
of course he somes with supportin a tutu, wand pink fluffy collar & lead, see!!

Attachments

• cameron2.JPG
    cameron2.JPG
    44 KB · Views: 54

cam

Registered Member
Mar 30, 2003
In a world of my own
hi fella :)

yup there all still here, getting rid of EDF thanks god, lisa's moving on another team ( thank god ) both johns are here still although John Mckenzie by the skin of his teeth.

The rest is pretty much as shit as it always was, i dont really belong amongst these bunch of muppets, most think having a toke on a friday night after a night out it so cool cause its illegal and shit like that, also and this is beyond me, I have made it quite clear to the people I work with that I no longer take drugs of any kind, yet, they persist on asking me do I know where they can get £5.00 of weed from on a friday night, this pisses me off because 1, If I was to buy weed I would piss about with £5.00 worth, 2, they have no intention of buying any and if I were to pull some out my pocket they would shit themselves.

Im sure they just want me to think there into going out and smokin weed, feckin weirdos if you ask me !

Anyway I have to work with it, you dont lol

lucky bastard

cam

Registered Member
Mar 30, 2003
In a world of my own
Karlosio said:
whos smoking the weed? it can't be john coz he's too mature for that. let me take a guess here? scott, mike and stewart i bet.... tell all :stupid:

well 2 out the three ya just mentioned do but theres some other cretin from another desk, thats comming over. quality beute ;)