Ribena or vimto?

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
I prefer cold Ribena at home, but take Vimto to work.

The reason being that if I leave a bottle of vimto in a hot car/van, it will still be drinkable and more palatable than water, especially when it's hot. As you say, it doesn't matter if it's hot or cold, it can still be drunk and taste good:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
That reminds me Debs. Since getting home from Lapland earlier this year, i've been desperately trying to find the berry juice that they serve hot in the wooden cups while telling stories of the northern lights in the wooden huts. It's like the best drink in the world when it's cold outside and to back that up, nobody ever wanted the coffee on any of the excursions :cool:

I really must try hot Ribena :thumbsup:

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
That reminds me Debs. Since getting home from Lapland earlier this year, i've been desperately trying to find the berry juice that they serve hot in the wooden cups while telling stories of the northern lights in the wooden huts. It's like the best drink in the world when it's cold outside and to back that up, nobody ever wanted the coffee on any of the excursions :cool:

I really must try hot Ribena :thumbsup:

Sounds ace Jim, i love stuff like that telling tales on a cold winter night - reminds me kinda of what christmas is all about sat around a real fire sipping hot toddys and telling storeys :love: