Shipman Dead

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

glazzy

Jan 4, 2002
The Joker said:
On the news this am, found hangin in his cell at 8:10am!! Hope he never rests in peace!
nice1!!!:thumbsup: just checked it out on sky news and by god ur right!!!
lets just hope all the other sick murdering f*kkers inside manage to hang themselves too, then get stuck somewere in hell:mad:

jayne x

Miss C

May 18, 2003
New York
Wot a dick. Dont they have those kind of ppl on suicide watch tho where they check them every half hour to make sure theyre not dead?

Bout time, why do we keep these people alive. They've cost people enough hurt by taking peoples lives and stuff, why bleed tax payers money to keep em in jail, living it up. :mad: Just kill em i say.

Just a shame really that all the family members of the victims will never get all the answers that they would of wanted, for instance, why he did it.

Miss C

May 18, 2003
New York
jonnykip said:
Just a shame really that all the family members of the victims will never get all the answers that they would of wanted, for instance, why he did it.

good point. but then again they probly wudnt av got any answers outa the creep anyway

Taff

VIP Silver Member
Jul 19, 2001
Manchester
Hope the Fecking bag of shit got bummed off all the inmates before he did himself in. I work in Hyde at mo... I bet there is loads of peeps smiling there today. :cops:

Jonno

Jul 15, 2001
In his defence, I went to see Shipman in 96 for Athelete's foot. He prescribed me some cream which cleared it right up j/k it was for ear ache!

Seriously, I just can't understand how someone like him can take pleasure seeing another person die. Personally I'd love to see the like's of Shipman hung - slowly - with piano wire!

nowthen

Nov 6, 2002
Stockport
Taff64 said:
. I work in Hyde at mo... I bet there is loads of peeps smiling there today. :cops:

I've lived there twice, an me Aunty used to have Shipman as her doctor for years, an funny enough she says he was the best doc she's ever had! :eek:

Why they have bars an a ledge in cells they put lifers in, I'll never know. :mad:

Police cells have nothing in em to hang from for just that reason.

cam

Registered Member
Mar 30, 2003
In a world of my own
better dead than alive, less costly and he was never going to get out. ( not that the money saved by keeping him will be spent on anything usefull anyway )

Bring back capital punishment for people like that I reckon

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
Jonno said:
Seriously, I just can't understand how someone like him can take pleasure seeing another person die. Personally I'd love to see the like's of Shipman hung - slowly - with piano wire!

:rofl:

oh your humorous irony!

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
Sirius has been replying to this thread since 6.11pm, i bet that i can have a shower, make myself some dinner and iron my clothes for uni tomorrow before his reply is up :p j/k

sirius

Registered Member
Dec 28, 2001
""Seriously, I just can't understand how someone like him can take pleasure seeing another person die. Personally I'd love to see the like's of Shipman hung - slowly - with piano wire!""

LOL!! Great quote that, it should be framed. :rofl:
Absolutely classic.

My question is how much this 'inquiry' into his death is gonna cost us mugs that pay tax. He's dead, via suicide, end of story. If there was suspicion of muderous activity by staff or fellow camp dwellers fair do's, I can sort of understand some sort of investigation.

What I would like, is the current media frenzy just calming down again. I know the victims can never truely move on, but TV crews and programs, news reports on all channels banging on and on about it isnt going to find any answers or help those involved who would rather forget about it. Coverage should last two days max I reckon with perhaps one special program on the topic, but I bet it drags on for weeks cos they like a juicy story and something snappy to repeat 500 times a day on the news intro's like we have been on the moon all day and not heard (for the fifty millionth time). lol.

I dont know how I feel about his death, it sounds like he couldnt live with the thoughts of what he's done when confined in a small environment without anything mulch else to think about. I was amazed he had TV rights and earnt oher 'privaliges' though. I think another 20 years of the mental strain he must heve been under for him to top himself would be a far more cruel punishment than death as I am strongly opposed to the death penalty and cant grasp the gung-ho attitude of those who want it braught back - theres something rather sinister about that imo.

Did he ever come out and admit it? Thats what Im trying to remember. If he never actually admitted it, perhaps he was dillusional in the extreme and couldnt understand what everybody was on about. The brain can work in strage ways, so perhaps he had justified his actions to himself and did not believe he had committed any crime!. If that was the case, and he never actually admitted what he had done as 'murder', then I dont think anyone would have got an answer out of him anyway.

See ya

Sirius.

sirius

Registered Member
Dec 28, 2001
Amelie, you are cheeky!

The fact that Ive been downstairs, getting changed, and having my tea and letting it settle a tad is included in that time!!.

I bet you all thought I was not only writing a long post, but writing a follow up to "Inside the mind of shipman" or sommet! lol.

Sirius.

Miss C

May 18, 2003
New York
siriusI think another 20 years of the mental strain he must heve been under for him to top himself would be a far more cruel punishment than death as I am strongly opposed to the death penalty and cant grasp the gung-ho attitude of those who want it braught back - theres something rather sinister about that imo. Sirius.[/QUOTE said:
Agree with you there