Special offer for Ratpack this saturday!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Ginger Legacy

Jan 14, 2003
MANCHESTER
For all ya OSA peeps, for showing your faith in us throughout the difficult times past...we're gonna sort ya's out with discounted entry...

All ya have to say is...'Butty Can't DJ!'

& you can squabble with the gal on the cashdesk as to how much she should let you in for!!

Look forward to seeing some of ya's on saturday!

Carl x

Ginger Legacy

Jan 14, 2003
MANCHESTER
butty said:
lol

or if u say 'carl is a plastic gangster and a sleaze machine' they will let ya in for free and carl will get ya the beers in all night :D

:gigolo: :gigolo: :gigolo: :gigolo:

haha...

Sleaze Machine doesnt even come close!! *remembers never to tell his bird that OSA exists*

But if u see me at the bar (you'll be lukky i'm tighter than a fishes arse) holler at me (plakky gangsta comin outta me again) & i'll get'em in!

Claire - I dont think thats fair on Buttfuck, theres no comparison between me & him, he may have DJ in fronta his name...but he aint all that and a bagga chips, like some promoter/entreprenuer extraordinaire that will remain nameless..... :wave:

Modest too...

ClaireW

Aug 1, 2003
Manchester
Vision said:
haha...

Sleaze Machine doesnt even come close!! *remembers never to tell his bird that OSA exists*

But if u see me at the bar (you'll be lukky i'm tighter than a fishes arse) holler at me (plakky gangsta comin outta me again) & i'll get'em in!

Claire - I dont think thats fair on Buttfuck, theres no comparison between me & him, he may have DJ in fronta his name...but he aint all that and a bagga chips, like some promoter/entreprenuer extraordinaire that will remain nameless..... :wave:

Modest too...

:rofl: Lol !! Didnt know ya was a comedian too chuck ! :) :love: :king: ;)

Ginger Legacy

Jan 14, 2003
MANCHESTER
:cry: No eyebrows? :cry:

thats the least of me worries!! I was born with ginger hair & the less of it the better!! haha

cant wait to go bald/grey! i bet i'm the only 22 year old in the world that genuinely thinks that!! haha

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
ClaireB said:
Arrrggghhh shucks didnt know ya was playing chick

Again as Andy said shame we wont be there to support ya :cry:

Ah well maybe another time ;)
I thought you might have been going back there after maximes with butty if he is going chick.

Andy