Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

cam

Registered Member
Mar 30, 2003
In a world of my own
The Joker said:
at last u admit ur feeble, this moment is gonna go do in OSA history :p :p :p :p

Im v ery feeble at the moment, id go as far as to say weak right now even, I could probably be pushed into saying any old crap, like men arnt better than women and its not a woman job to do the ironing, but thats cause im tired and not feeling to good due to a little drinking binge last night and no sleep, I just cannee be arsed lol

Already fallen asleep at my desk once this morning :p

Joker Jen

VIP Gold Member
Oct 8, 2001
Secret Location in Gotham City
cam said:
Im v ery feeble at the moment, id go as far as to say weak right now even, I could probably be pushed into saying any old crap, like men arnt better than women and its not a woman job to do the ironing, but thats cause im tired and not feeling to good due to a little drinking binge last night and no sleep, I just cannee be arsed lol

Already fallen asleep at my desk once this morning :p
no excuse :p :p :p :p

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
Oh a quickie to test my post count.

Last 3 posts - I've noticed it hasn't gone beyond 1981.

Arghhhhhhhhhhh I'm stuck in 1981!!!

lol what came out then? a load of stuff on sugarhill records, hmm not too bad, but I'd rather be stuck in 1988 :p

Aciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid

:mad:

Edit. it's moving again now :$

cam

Registered Member
Mar 30, 2003
In a world of my own
mid - late 80 acid, late 80's to mid 90's tabs and mid 90's to date beak

money makes the world go round, the world go round, the world go round oh money makes the world go round, the world go round, the world go round and pop goes the weasel

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
cam said:
5 posts more blue Jammer and your hitting double what you had when you hit double what you had when you hit double what you had when you had 250 posts ;)

I know, world domination here we come, Lord jammer of all things blue shall soon take over the highest post count of the OSA'ness woo woo.

Joker is in the lead isn't she? (by the time I reach 5000, I reckon she'll be on 11,000) :eek:

Heh.

My sig is billy ;) just a lil pic of him, and I mirrored it to make him move, and shake his GOATy thang, oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Billy 2 is on the way ;)

:hubba: :wave:

cam

Registered Member
Mar 30, 2003
In a world of my own
aye shes in the lead mate but not by far, ive had nearly 2000 posts removed for no reason mate. so was catching her up, and if you go by the posts made per day as apose to total posts im flying in front of her ;)

Ill soon catch up me posts like and over take her lol

but when I start getting close just watch how much bullshit she starts spurting out to remain ahead :p its funny as fook lol