The Final Sratch.....its the future!!!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

X-L

Apr 1, 2007
Manchester
Evening all, I'm a mid...er..now late 20's DJ living in Manchester. Into all sorts of music, but hold most of my best early memories in Rave/ old skool. Interest was kicked off with the help of Mix factory on Sunset 102 (anyone ever see them on the Hit Man and Her at Sequins?) and with the ever faithful Stu Allen on 103..... My tape recorder never stopped rolling on Saturday and Sunday nights! Early clubing experiences and good times were had at Maximes, Bowlers, Angels amongst others. Flirted with other music forms since, including playing the guitar, but i've still got the buzz for DJ'ing. Can't think of any other moment that I sampled quite the same buzz, as the time I dropped in my first quality mix! I've not long since been using the Final Scratch. Would welcome any personal mails from other Final scratch users, as I've still not mastered its full capabilities ...who has!! Look forward to hearing from you old skool fiends!

wayne

VIP Silver Member
Mar 3, 2004
Timperley
Xl

Good to have u aboard mt8y ; heres a question 4 ya have u still got any of those Stu allen sets on tape??

:D ;)

X-L

Apr 1, 2007
Manchester
Thanks everyone, been listening to some good mixes this week on OSA Radio...looking forward to hearing more!

Wayne, i'll be tuning in between 3 and 4 today mate! In response to your question mate, yeah I think I've still got most of the tapes...just a matter of digging them out...I think most of them are at the parents homestead buried in their loft! will let you know when i've located them mate.