There's Only 1 Prob.........

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Fiona

Aug 18, 2002
salford
who says you're evr goin to log off? you've been trapped me dear, trapped i tell ya
mu ha ha ha ha

:drevil: :drevil: :drevil:

god i think this net thing is getting to me....

oh well, we'll just have to depend on those who are on in the daytime to post sum interestin reading material for us tmorro. failing that, i cud not go in college ( aaaagh i hate that word) and stay on ere surfin the net to find the funniest shit for ya when you come back on ere (i dont mind, honestly!!!!! ;) )

Joker Jen

VIP Gold Member
Oct 8, 2001
Secret Location in Gotham City
Fiona said:
who says you're evr goin to log off? you've been trapped me dear, trapped i tell ya
mu ha ha ha ha

:drevil: :drevil: :drevil:

god i think this net thing is getting to me....

Got 2 me months ago, still have an early mornin call tomorra.!!!!

Fiona said:
oh well, we'll just have to depend on those who are on in the daytime to post sum interestin reading material for us tmorro. failing that, i cud not go in college ( aaaagh i hate that word) and stay on ere surfin the net to find the funniest shit for ya when you come back on ere (i dont mind, honestly!!!!! ;) )

think of it as uni, thought that's wot they were callled these days & enjoy that's wot it's there 4, am sure the day posters won't let us down, seein as they've got so much 2 read themselves!!!!

Joker Jen

VIP Gold Member
Oct 8, 2001
Secret Location in Gotham City
sweet sensation said:
I know what you mean...but I dont think Im gonna get on here much tomoz...which is why Ive been on it all day today !!! :eek:

but then again stranger things have happened !! I only planned to be on here a bit today cos I was gonna job hunt loads today...but my plans got scuppered when butty started playing with me !! :eek: :p ;) ooer !!!

U gotta make the most of ur freeserve hun!!!! As 4 butty well that's another story I'll leave that 1 2 Fi...............

butty

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 15, 2001
Manchester
www.oldskoolanthems.com
lol i just seen this post u bunch of sod pots

right joker u wanna know me secrets........... well i enjoy wearin nappies and bein spanked whilst having obscenities and candle wax dripped on me nads. i also like to be called archibold throstleworth whilst im "in character" is that enuff for ya or ya want me 2 tell ya about the incident with the mouse trap :axe: