This Weekend

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

pacman

Nov 11, 2001
Manchester
Aint been on here much this week cos I be busy!!!!

However, thought I might start that full sixe matchtick london bus this weekend, but then thought "Ah sod it, I'll pop down that emporium of madness known as Gt and discuss the strength of the string handles on paper bags with Jaxxy and crew"

Whos goin' cos I know a few of ya are off to Courtneys??

ps - See ya there Miss W (wkd Anhialator)

Phil

Jun 21, 2002
Leeds, UK
After an awful week which has seen me knacker my car (okay, slight exaggeration - I needed a new clutch fitting - WOW!) - and suffering the break up a long term relationship with my g/f I've decided to go to the football tomorrow to see Leeds United (Bro-in-Law got me a ticket!), and then I'm coming to Goodtimes!. 'Cos I could do with some!!.

So, I'll see you down the disco...

I'm promise no sulky faces!!!...

You now have it in writing, If I look unhappy - you all have permission to beat me silly with a sponge (or other non-harmful object!).

Phil

Joker Jen

VIP Gold Member
Oct 8, 2001
Secret Location in Gotham City
pacman said:
Aint been on here much this week cos I be busy!!!!

Whos goin' cos I know a few of ya are off to Courtneys??

I'm off 2 courtneys m8y, soz but don't fancy havin 2 drive 2 GT, will b there 4 GT 3rd Bday 4 deffo!!

Phil, soz 2 hear bout ur bad week, ur not havin a gud time r u?? At least u've got GT 2 look 4ward 2 & take ur mind off ur troubles!!!

butty

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 15, 2001
Manchester
www.oldskoolanthems.com
im at courtneys both days this week - will get 2 gt tho soon n say hello to the new peeps (and the old ones of course) just been proper busy as of late but hopefully things will start to ease off n i can go mad n spin on my head n shit

glazzy

Jan 4, 2002
quiet weekend for me:D :D :D :D

hope u all have a good time, maybe next week will be a bit better for you phil m8!!:)

jayne x

Dj M Jaxx

Oct 12, 2001
YORK UK
www.myspace.com
"Ah sod it, I'll pop down that emporium of madness known as Gt and discuss the strength of the string handles on paper bags with Jaxxy and crew"

MMMmmmmm sounds like a topic of huge proportions m8

I'm off to give Whurzel Gumage a bell .....see if I cant borrow his thinking head for Sat night m8 :p

pacman

Nov 11, 2001
Manchester
Hung Over Like A Motha Focka - Spent a few hours on the big white telephone and am now trying to get a grip for this evening.....Thank God I aint drinking!!!