to puke or not to puke, that is the question?

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Karlosio

Moaning all!!! Urg I feel Ill today..:rolleyes: I woke up this morning with a sore throat and a blocked nose... I was fine last nite!!!! I blame my m8. She had it at the weekend and now she's passed it onto me... women!!!! ..LOL j/k

I'm gonna be all ill sounding on the phones today, I'm sure one of thems gonna say, "What the hells wrong with ya boy??" LOL

I've got me black halls soothers "EXTRA STRONG" to chew, suck or whatever, even tho their pish.

Roll on 4.30 so I can get out of this hole and back to my bed with a hot toddy :pixie: and some of this :sleep:

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
hmmmm, make yourself sick in front of boss then go home, turn the heating on, go to bed in loads of cloths and sweat the bug outta ya, works every time:S

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
lol, obviously that was 'off the record' advice, i have no idea if it medically recognised.

Works for me though:D

cam

Registered Member
Mar 30, 2003
In a world of my own
NO NO NO NO NO

if you go home get a bottle of Benolin the drowsey stuff

Neck half 2 a full bottle of that and try to stay away, youll soon feel fuck all about being ill and if you manage to stay away you trip your little gonads off!

If you dont manage to stay awake your asleep and its the best place for you too and your dreams are magic :)

now thats what to do if your ill mate :)

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
cam said:
NO NO NO NO NO

if you go home get a bottle of Benolin the drowsey stuff

Neck half 2 a full bottle of that and try to stay away, youll soon feel fuck all about being ill and if you manage to stay away you trip your little gonads off!

If you dont manage to stay awake your asleep and its the best place for you too and your dreams are magic :)

now thats what to do if your ill mate :)

yes, and 'a friend' told me that if you have a few hot brandies with drowsy benolin, it makes for a cheap night in:D