Tricks of the trade.....

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Choc

Aug 27, 2009
What tricks did you/do you get up to when you are out & in a higher state of consciousness? Whats ya' favourite?

Tiger balm on the b*ll*cks was always a good one to a newbie for a laugh.

Cotton wool + magic mushrooms, how soft does that feel!! :thumbsup: Kept people going for hours, always used to have some in the pocket to pass it on to someone!! :D

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
one of these ;)

a%20vicks%20inhaler.jpg

dipped in some of these :p

real%20poppers.jpg

PianoMaster

Registered Member
May 29, 2009
i never really felt the appeal of poppers it just made my head feel like a baloon:S and as for sniffing them on e it would spoil the buzz?:S
anyone want to elaborate?

I dunno about keeping me going for longer-but a little game i like to play when tripping is to get an object (lets say a pen?) and pass it to someone discreatly and without fuss, and then another object and another-until they go-"WHY THE FUCK HAVE I GOT ALL OF THIS STUFF" and are totally unawhere of my little scheme-hahahaha. it works every time tho!

pete-nic

Mar 28, 2007
Burnley
I used to dismantle party poppers , on the string theres a little flint sized bit of cardboard (the bang ) poke a hole down a fag with a match, insert (bang) then prod baccy back in to hide the evidence, then hand out to unsuspecting types of mates :$ Funny as fook when they blow up , fag looks like something out of a cartoon, seen people jump out of there skin in shock lol :tip: never push charge to far down the fag, safety first ! ;) :D

alexbennett

Aug 11, 2005
Kidderminster
www.mixcloud.com
crazy

i met a geezer in derby who said he used to do hot knifes with resin then have a blast on lighter gas after :eyebrow: :eyebrow:

suffice to say he had to give it up when he found himself in a field on his knees eating mud:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

never laughed so much in all my life.

glenn

Feb 3, 2003
blackpool
if u wanna get a propper poppers hit get a cup of hot water drop a couple drops of poppers in it.cover it.but leave an air hole..then inhale!!!!!!!!!!!!!:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: .....BERRRDOSH!!!!!!;) ;) ;)
very very stong hit...be warned!!!!

glenn

Feb 3, 2003
blackpool
there was another..slightly embarrising this one but fak it.some of u may have done it yerselfs!

when doves were doves inserting one ito the rectum always got a better effect than nekin one;) :fekked: :fekked: :fekked: :fekked: :fekked: :fekked:
straight into the blood vessels!!!
u probebly think ime e wright friggin weirdo now!!:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Tilly Tina Tunz

Feb 21, 2009
Madchester
there was another..slightly embarrising this one but fak it.some of u may have done it yerselfs!

when doves were doves inserting one ito the rectum always got a better effect than nekin one;) :fekked: :fekked: :fekked: :fekked: :fekked: :fekked:
u probebly think ime e wright friggin weirdo now!!:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

:eek: Classic !! ......Please do tell how you stumbled across this effective technique ???? :hubba:

Choc

Aug 27, 2009
i met a geezer in derby who said he used to do hot knifes with resin then have a blast on lighter gas after :eyebrow: :eyebrow:

suffice to say he had to give it up when he found himself in a field on his knees eating mud:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

never laughed so much in all my life.

:D

Wonder if it is the same guy that introduced me to a 4ltr bucket session, passed out twice on my 1st 2 attempts!!! :fekked: :fekked:

PianoMaster

Registered Member
May 29, 2009

haha that makes proper sense. i remeber a diabetic once telling me he had a mars bar shoved up his arse because it gets in the system quicker.

oldskoolkidder

VIP Silver Member
Mar 15, 2002
Hebden Bridge
www.mixcloud.com
I dunno about keeping me going for longer-but a little game i like to play when tripping is to get an object (lets say a pen?) and pass it to someone discreatly and without fuss, and then another object and another-until they go-"WHY THE FUCK HAVE I GOT ALL OF THIS STUFF" and are totally unawhere of my little scheme-hahahaha. it works every time tho!

hahahaha im gonna start doing this hahaha :) :thumbsup: :p

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!

i know a lot of people used to do this back in the day! one of the guys i know used to swear by the rush he got up his spine :p cant say ive ever been brave enough to do it (mind u this was the same guy that used to put micro dots on his eye balls) :crazy: :cops:

Choc

Aug 27, 2009
Yeah I read also that he used to put the lsd behing his sweat band, not sure about the cuts though.

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
I find that if I slap my boss's arse and give him a wink :eyebrow: he let's me go home earlier:dance:

We are talking about the same thing,... right?;) :whistle: