Unathem Room - General Chat etc

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Joker Jen

VIP Gold Member
Oct 8, 2001
Secret Location in Gotham City
Right ere u go peeps, u can chat, ask questions, say who u want 2 win, who u voted etc etc on this thread, mixes however mus still go on the poll thread!! Any mixes posted on this thread will b deleted!!

Bubbles

Feb 15, 2004
I voted for sully cos i heard him on friday and he was ace again i couldnt make a second vote :(

grad

Jul 18, 2001
milfland
stores.ebay.co.uk
erm as before if the 'contestants' could give an outline as to what they're likely to play, that might help some people make a decision including moi. (prob best to do it on the other thread, prob get swamped on here)

:thumbsup:

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
in the other thread said:
slight change to the plan in this room people

there will now be only 4 slots available due to me bagging a very special guest dj to play in this room for the osa massive. all will be revealed at the end of the poll.

people u can still vote for 5 as before as to not screw up the voting but only the top 4 vote counts will get a set

That's ok butty, me and Danny are going to bring our own special wind-up turntables and we'll be handing out special headphones so the punters can still enjoy our sets. :p

What do you say Danny? back to back on the wheels of plastic hehe :D

flange

Aug 20, 2001
Huddersfield
Shoomster said:
I voted Flange coz even though I'd also love to hear Pauly P/Mart n Mick/Jonno I'd thought I'd lend me support to someone who's never previously had the opportunity to DJ out for the OSA crew & who's choice in tunes I'd trust to give me the buzz I'm after :thumbsup:

Awww Shoomie m8, i'm touched!!

Yes, I would endevour to play the not so usual / tad from the norm, 88-92 House / Piano / Hip House/Rap / Big Hairy Acca's etc.

Biskit

Jun 7, 2002
Chorley
www.chorley.fm
The Joker said:
So who do u lot reck butty's got as a special guest dj then?? I reckon it's rippen ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Hmmm, lets have a look..

is it.. ippren, nerppi, no hmmm, howz about.. pinrep, or prienp, oh I give up, here's a wild guess...

Nipper :)

lol you nearly fooled me then Jen with RIPPEN ;)