Vinyl Help Needed

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Tino

Sep 17, 2002
Bridlington
:D Alright everyone, any help much appreciated in tracking down any of the following

galaxys- confusion
jason joy- free your body
stravaganza- get me over
prime time- time trying
planet inc- going on
kc spirit- everybody move

sadly once owned all of them:$ and would much like to have them back:thumbsup:

a few others aswell but this lot may cost me enough to be getting on with

thanks

tino

Silky

Feb 20, 2005
New Zealand
Tino said:
:D Alright everyone, any help much appreciated in tracking down any of the following

stravaganza- get me over

a few others aswell but this lot may cost me enough to be getting on with

thanks

tino

Harsh mate just got this myself off RecordsNorthWest.com Top Tune Good Luck

:thumbsup:

Eddy Osborne

Sep 4, 2002
galaxys- confusion ======== Pritty rare mate, can get lucky bit of a twat to get tho
jason joy- free your body=========== ul get this no probs, loads of copys around
prime time- time trying=========== Rare as hens mate, takes time to get this one
planet inc- going on=========== same again rare as fuck, i got lucky with a guy from poland lol
kc spirit- everybody move==========pops up on ebay time to time seems to have dropped in price over this and last year your looking around £30 to £50 on ebay altho theres a re-press on contrasena if your not arsed about originals

good luck :thumbsup: id never sell these tho mate, good taste right up my street :thumbsup:

Silky

Feb 20, 2005
New Zealand
Eddy Osborne said:
galaxys- confusion ======== Pritty rare mate, can get lucky bit of a twat to get tho
jason joy- free your body=========== ul get this no probs, loads of copys around
prime time- time trying=========== Rare as hens mate, takes time to get this one
planet inc- going on=========== same again rare as fuck, i got lucky with a guy from poland lol
kc spirit- everybody move==========pops up on ebay time to time seems to have dropped in price over this and last year your looking around £30 to £50 on ebay altho theres a re-press on contrasena if your not arsed about originals

good luck :thumbsup: id never sell these tho mate, good taste right up my street :thumbsup:

Eddy is there a Discogs release on the repress of KC Spirit - Everybody Move?

Tino

Sep 17, 2002
Bridlington
vinyl help

:D Cheers eddy, didn't think i'd ever seel most of my tunes:cry: but kids/mortgages etc hit hard,

now back on track have to admit half of the fun is hunting stuff back down again, gonna keep checking gemm and ebay etc for stuff

all shall be mine again one day;)