Vision Classix on the move!!!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Ginger Legacy

Jan 14, 2003
MANCHESTER
After a succesful 6 months at Denvers (a few incidents notwithstanding ;) ) we have decided that to take the night even further we need to change the venue to a plusher, quality venue with a infinitely better soundsystem!!

We think we've found it & as from the first saturday of June, Vision Classix will be on every single saturday @ Holy City Zoo (formerly the old monk, Lloyd Street) if you haven't paid a visit there since the refurb, ur in for a treat, i sincerely believe that we now have the venue that can help take this night to the pinnacle of the old skool scene.

As you can tell i'm unbelievably excited by this & i cant wait to show all u guys why when we get them doors open for the first time!! Watch out for a bumper line-up to help celebrate the next step in world domination!! haha...

& i for one can't wait!! Watch this space people!!

Carl... :D :thumbsup:

Ginger Legacy

Jan 14, 2003
MANCHESTER
K-T said:
That looks well nice will be attending this one :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

just hope the trouble makers dont follow :(

I can assure you, we'll be doing our upmost to ensure they don't, its one of the reasons behind the change, a stronger door team etc, the guy who owns it owns Ampersands too...& thats a measure of the quality of this club :D

Sprewell

Oct 25, 2003
Madchester
I mistakenly went to the holy city zoo one night when i was supposed to be going to the other zoo ie timeless. It was a rnb night so i didnt stay long. The venue looks top and is very modern. Definetely be attending once vision moves their. Nice one vision

Ginger Legacy

Jan 14, 2003
MANCHESTER
Quey said:
Good luck guys :thumbsup:

Isnt it called Blue Rooms now? :confused:

Duncan old boy, you're correct.

Due to the confusion with the Zoo etc, Holy City Zoo will now be known as the blue rooms.

Been down there today to visualise how the place is gonna look & i cant fookin wait!!

Quey

Aug 21, 2002
manchester
www.timelessoldskool.com
Vision said:
Duncan old boy, you're correct.

Due to the confusion with the Zoo etc, Holy City Zoo will now be known as the blue rooms.

Been down there today to visualise how the place is gonna look & i cant fookin wait!!

Should be good guys ;)

Think the venue will work well for yas! See you down there :thumbsup: