Waiting for their morning fix!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

josie

Jan 11, 2005
not far from wigan pier
after dropping my youngest kid off at school this morning, i called the shop for a newspaper. As i pulled on the car park i noticed a skin headed boy with the cut off look tracky bottoms on, sat on the floor near the pub. You can just tell what he was waiting for!!! So i waited in the car to observe. Then another boy on a clapped out mountain bike, (stuck in first gear) with his legs peddling like the clappers came up to him, mooched about for a few minutes, then rode off. Then came back again. At this point i thought what is this place coming too!! it was just so obvious what they were up to. But you will be suprised at how many people have not got a clue at what goes on everyday right under their noses. Terrible stuff!!!

nowthen

Nov 6, 2002
Stockport
Bit shit when their at it near schools tho, not nice for the kids to see, its suprising what kids pick up on, more clued up than adults usually, cos like ya say a lot adults aint got a clue.

josie

Jan 11, 2005
not far from wigan pier
thats true!

nowthen said:
Bit shit when their at it near schools tho, not nice for the kids to see, its suprising what kids pick up on, more clued up than adults usually, cos like ya say a lot adults aint got a clue.
My eldest daughter is nearly 16 and the amount of stuff she knows about stuff is unreal. At school they do stuff about drugs that when i was at school was unheard of! How things change eh! And a lot of it for the worse!!