Weekend...where is it????

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Karlosio

I dunno about anyone else but I feel this week is taking ages... I wish friday would hurry up so I can get out of this hole they call Cap Gemini and get bloody hammered!!! I gotta visit me dad this weekend in hospital... Hungover probably but anyway, He's been told he prob will be on a kidney dyalisis (fuck knows if thats spelt right...LOL) machine for the rest of his days and is still awaiting the op to get the poor one removed. Effin' NHS... But anyway... hurry up friday so I can get smashed:pixie: :pixie:

Anyone got anything planned for the weekend? :party:

'Shabba'

Mar 3, 2003
Sniffing glue........again!
I hope your doing ok, can't be easy.

You have a blinder of a weekend, you need to let your hair down and have a good laugh after the past couple of weeks.

I'm having a fairly quiet weekend, staying in tomorow cos i'm in Manchester all day and don't know what time i'll be back, going out with my sister on Saturday, looking forward to that, don't have much time just me and her.

I'm going to see Limp Biskit tonight, not entirely sure why but there was a spare ticket going so i thought "what the hell"!!!!!!Don't suppose i'll enjoy it much but nothing ventured, nothing gained.

cam

Registered Member
Mar 30, 2003
In a world of my own
well ive got bugger all planned for the weekend other than getting my car sorted and laurens at her dads so that means i can spend all saturday morning in bed or on pirate revivel chillin and chatting :)

ZENZEN

Jun 13, 2002
Northern Ireland
www.coachniteclub.com
Well Friday nite, going around to my mates to spin a few tunes and annoy the neighbours!! LOL!!! So it will be a few beers and a bit of craic!! ;)

Saving myself for Saturday, up early, get some messages done and hit the hotel down the road to watch footy all day then for a party that night. Thats the plan, but as we all know nothing in this day and age goes according to plan! LOL!!! :p

Trying to bulid myself up for Planet Love 2003 next Saturday, 12hrs of sheer madnes!!! Looking foward to it!!! ;)

Joker Jen

VIP Gold Member
Oct 8, 2001
Secret Location in Gotham City
me w/e has already started woooooohooooooo!!! I meetin up with cat & princesswarrior 2 do sum retail therapy, then we're off 2 the dogs with nowthen & hopefully butty & jennyfromthebloc!!! The rest of the w/e will b a blurr am sure

ZENZEN

Jun 13, 2002
Northern Ireland
www.coachniteclub.com
Well Karlosio, your wait is over!!! It's Friday and time to P...A...R...T...Why??? Because I want to!!!!!

Going to get hammered tonite, just battling off a mild hangover at the minute!! Head starting to come out of the clouds!! LOL!!!
Double wammy tomorrow by the looks of it!!!! LOL!! :p

Karlosio

bLOODY RIGHT zenzen... THANK FEEK ITS FRIDAY!!!!! I couldn't wait and last night I had a couple of bottles of cider (or skur as we call it where I live).. Bit rough today but not as bad as I will be tommorow coz as they say on Stars in their eyes...,

"Tonight I am gonna be............HAMMERED!!":axe: :axe: :axe: :axe: :pixie: :pixie: :pixie: :pixie: :pixie: :pixie: :pixie: :pixie: :hurl: