Wot makes u cringe???

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Biggie

May 10, 2002
Manchester
lol i best not drop that old skool remix of lets get ready to rumble next time i see ya at courtneys then mate

LOL think that might be a good tune to play at the end of the night when the club needs emptying save the bouncers a job:naughty: :naughty:

glazzy

Jan 4, 2002
got to agree with Joker..anything to do with the dentist:cry: :cry: :cry: , i can't stand the feel of having the suction tube in my mouth it's pure nasty

or the needle to numb your gums...defo the worst part about the dentist

which is why my job as a dental nurse lasted only 4 weeks!!:$ :$ :$

jayne x

ste30

Aug 31, 2001
Warrington
bad mannered bastards who eat with their mouth WIDE open
esp if its sum1 u dont no, so u cant say "shut ur fuckin mouth"
like the man behind me on the train to uni yesterday
40mins of listening to him chewing, over the noise of the train too!
i was so close to sayin summat to him
it winds me up SO MUCH!
lol

dannster

VIP Silver Member
Nov 11, 2001
Haydock
www.dannster.com
I cringe like mad when I see someone on youve been framed or Jackass TV where they slip and bang their balls on some railings or sommat - it reduces me to my knees honestly.:cry:

jamie_crichton

Registered Member
Feb 7, 2002
cumbria
www.jayonline.tk
ste30 said:
bad mannered bastards who eat with their mouth WIDE open
esp if its sum1 u dont no, so u cant say "shut ur fuckin mouth"
like the man behind me on the train to uni yesterday
40mins of listening to him chewing, over the noise of the train too!
i was so close to sayin summat to him
it winds me up SO MUCH!
lol

Propa winds me up to f*ck even chewing gum just the noise :mad:

Joker Jen

VIP Gold Member
Oct 8, 2001
Secret Location in Gotham City
glazzy said:
or the needle to numb your gums...defo the worst part about the dentist

jayne x

They have 2 put that cream 2 numb me gum on b4 they get anywhere near me with a needle & I still feel the bugger goin in!!! That scene in castaway where Tom Hanks uses the ice skate 2 get rid of his bad tooth completely freaked me out

Needles is another can't stand em, me ma did sum acupuncture on me once & I won't let her near me again cos I felt every single 1 go in. :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$

ste30

Aug 31, 2001
Warrington
heh jamie my gf and mates cant see why it bothers me, i thought i was just being intolerable
but omg its like who taught them to eat! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
it makes me like well mad, as in like i just wanna turn to em and say SHUT THE F*CK UP CHEWING LIKE THAT!
lol
nevermind eh
them shrink sessions obviously never worked!!
:axe: :axe: :axe: :axe: :axe: :axe: :crazy: :crazy: :mad: :mad:

Hutty

Nov 20, 2001
Leyland
BRUCE "FUCKIN" SPRINGSTEEN now he makes me fuckin cringe!!! All americans love him, but he just winds the shit up out a me!! EASY AS THAT!!

Phil

Jun 21, 2002
Leeds, UK
Seeing folk with a finger (or hand!) up their nose picking away. Makes me wanna chuck, I've seen people (in public) do the next stage too. Wanted to puke.

jamie_crichton

Registered Member
Feb 7, 2002
cumbria
www.jayonline.tk
The mother of all annoying things is when ya trying to get to sleep n someone is there snoring like a trooper! even the slightest annoying sound does my head in but im livin at a mates while buildin work gets done on me house and he snores louder than anything in the house.

VinylAnimal

Jul 18, 2001
West Yorkshire
Dj M Jaxx said:
PS VA Are you sure she died of mad cows m8:S :mad: :mad:

yes mate defo :D she was dragging her feet around for weeks before the vet shot her ;)

contact lenses :cry: :cry: cant bear to watch folk put em in :$

needles :cry: :cry: its not the prick that bothers me its some wierd thought in the back of me mind making me think the end is gonna snap off :|

and oddly LOL....

taking pills :cry: :cry: im crap at it and keep getting em stuck :(

oh and one more that thud sound only made when a head hits concrete :cry: :cry:

the screech of brakes just before impact ??? lol why does it take so long ????

the continuous sound of the horn following impact ??? suggests a mutilated corpse is now behind the wheel (lol or slumped over the wheel to be presise....)

mushrooms or anything with mushrooms in :cry: :cry: in fact anything i even suspect might have mushrooms in or might be a plot to trick me into eating mushrooms :(

"if you have a star button on your telephone please press it twice now........." grrrr :mad:

the electrical burning smell or worse the "phew" sound you get when summat electrical blows alltogether.

the "nokia" tune

andi peters

the sound of a tape chewing up - especially when its a brand new one

the stupid sucking noise all tradesmen make when they're working out yer quote

that bastard cockerall......

LOL now theres 2 of em and all they seem to do is squabble over who gets to fuk the hens first. dunno why farmer wants 2 anyway theyre defo not gonna get on they hate each other.

they stick their plumages up and squark at each other. then they charge forward pecking each other like fuk, and squarking some more

he must be into fighting em cause everyone knows 2 male cockeralls aint gonna see eye to eye cant see why else hed buy a second one

unless its a cunning plan of his to do my head in :axe:

anyways hes fukked cause i gonna buy a proper nutcase cockerall of my own. a trained fighter with a massive beak, a huge pear of bollocks and a skinhead. gonna call him trevor :thumbsup:

if trevor decides to mount a hostile takeover of the farmyard who am i to stand in the way of nature.... when hes done the deed i can curry him and have him with a garlic nan :D

jamie_crichton

Registered Member
Feb 7, 2002
cumbria
www.jayonline.tk
lmmfao :D i'm gunna quote the whole lot coz its just piss funny!!!! LOOOOOOOOOOL

VinylAnimal said:
yes mate defo :D she was dragging her feet around for weeks before the vet shot her ;)

contact lenses :cry: :cry: cant bear to watch folk put em in :$

needles :cry: :cry: its not the prick that bothers me its some wierd thought in the back of me mind making me think the end is gonna snap off :|

and oddly LOL....

taking pills :cry: :cry: im crap at it and keep getting em stuck :(

oh and one more that thud sound only made when a head hits concrete :cry: :cry:

the screech of brakes just before impact ??? lol why does it take so long ????

the continuous sound of the horn following impact ??? suggests a mutilated corpse is now behind the wheel (lol or slumped over the wheel to be presise....)

mushrooms or anything with mushrooms in :cry: :cry: in fact anything i even suspect might have mushrooms in or might be a plot to trick me into eating mushrooms :(

"if you have a star button on your telephone please press it twice now........." grrrr :mad:

the electrical burning smell or worse the "phew" sound you get when summat electrical blows alltogether.

the "nokia" tune

andi peters

the sound of a tape chewing up - especially when its a brand new one

the stupid sucking noise all tradesmen make when they're working out yer quote

that bastard cockerall......

LOL now theres 2 of em and all they seem to do is squabble over who gets to fuk the hens first. dunno why farmer wants 2 anyway theyre defo not gonna get on they hate each other.

they stick their plumages up and squark at each other. then they charge forward pecking each other like fuk, and squarking some more

he must be into fighting em cause everyone knows 2 male cockeralls aint gonna see eye to eye cant see why else hed buy a second one

unless its a cunning plan of his to do my head in :axe:

anyways hes fukked cause i gonna buy a proper nutcase cockerall of my own. a trained fighter with a massive beak, a huge pear of bollocks and a skinhead. gonna call him trevor :thumbsup:

if trevor decides to mount a hostile takeover of the farmyard who am i to stand in the way of nature.... when hes done the deed i can curry him and have him with a garlic nan :D

grad

Jul 18, 2001
milfland
stores.ebay.co.uk
lol @ VA's cockerel conspiracy..

makes me cringe? there's a few tunes that do..that stateside - whoomp there it is garbage.. (IMO obviously)..also shock horror the singing in part-e - give me your love..proper grates me that one does, ruins a top tune.

other things..

metal spoons scraping on metal pans..and to be totally honest unclean womens bits (putting it mildly) come on guys that's proper cringeworthy tackle - you know the moment when you tell yourself..' I ain't feckin going down there' well that's what I call a cringe..

luckily not met one of these for a long time now..

grad said:
..and to be totally honest unclean womens bits (putting it mildly) come on guys that's proper cringeworthy tackle - you know the moment when you tell yourself..' I ain't feckin going down there' well that's what I call a cringe..

luckily not met one of these for a long time now..

Im glad you put that on the end............:eek: :) and I hope you wont be looking for one either.....:p :| ;)