Xmas Greetings From Jaxxy

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Joker Jen

VIP Gold Member
Oct 8, 2001
Secret Location in Gotham City
He can't get online atm, his pc's been over run with a virus :( :( :( :( but he wanted u all to know that he's around in spirit if not virtually ;) ;) ;)

Anyways so it's a merry xmas & a messy new yr from our resident nuthead :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Xmas%20Cheer.JPG

Dj M Jaxx

Oct 12, 2001
YORK UK
www.myspace.com
Cheers for this Jen:thumbsup:

Still got this nasty virus cack on my PC, so im gonna be off line for quite some time until i can get some PC pro to sort a bit of magic out with this dam thing. Hope you all had a very merry Christmas and stuff. Been dead busy with lots of DJ'ing in York at the moment, lots of good nights stating in the area right now, and i have been dead lucky being in the right place at the right time. Gonna be out OSA'ing in January though.....cant wait to get back out and about with you all again. Hope this new year brings lots more fun and laughter as has the previous 4 years have

Roll on 2006....miss you all

Jaxxy:thumbsup:

Jaxxy my soulmate!!! where the devil are ya??? :eek:

i miss u incredibly, and u have promised me ur gonna come over and u still havent!!!!!!!! :(:cry:

hope u have had a massively good christmas like u deserve, and i hope that this new year, is so much better than any others in ur life!!!

love u more than anythin in this world my angel, and cant wait to see u again :love::love::love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Jenny xxxxxxxxxx